AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and White Manju Bun
Showing Visitor Messages 401 to 410 of 742
  1. LKK
    2009-08-06 12:26
    LKK
    I kinda thought you would like Dhurarara. It was the character designs that first drew my attention. The novelist and the voice cast just helped things along. I really wish I could find a plot summary somewhere though.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-08-06 11:33
    White Manju Bun
    Oh man, great cast and the novels are by the Baccano! author?? Im in
  3. LKK
    2009-08-06 08:44
    LKK
    Check out the voice cast for Dhurarara. The character designer is by the same one as Yozakura Quartet. The novel series author wrote Baccano. This is a combination with potential.

Thread: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...20#post2563020
  4. White Manju Bun
    2009-08-02 20:56
    White Manju Bun
    Koyasu is Kelpie and I knew you'd know FukuJun. Ishida is Break and Hoshi is best known as Kira from Gundam Seed,

Nooooo!!! T3 18 raw is out and I can't watch it!!
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-30 11:43
    White Manju Bun
    Found this, if they stick to it, Ill still be happy 8D
    Hoshi Souichirou
    Koyasu Takehito
    Fukuyama Jun
    Inoue Marina
    Ishida Akira

Sadly the characters are listed in Japanese so I dont know who plays who (minus Inoue Marina playing the girl). Two of those names you should rec immediately (one for definite) the others Ill tell you who they are later
  6. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-30 11:36
    White Manju Bun
    Holy cats! Gorgeous. Now that's how the alluring narcissist is supposed to look.
    I know! I also love that its not done greyscale but in blue, that adds to the look.

Lin is good. One of the most attractive pics of him I've seen drawn. Bou-san is handsome too. But he doesn't quite look like Bou-san to me. I'm not sure why though. It's a mystery to me.
    Lin I actually found first while on google (sent it to Aki ) and decided to search GH on DA and found that the artist had done Naru and Bou-san. I agree that Bou-san looks alittle different, I didnt even think it was him but I still like how she did it.

So an anime adaptation is the best chance I have of learning what's happening.
    Here's hoping they stick to the manga.

(And when I say "good" what I really mean is "sexy", of course!)
    LOL of course! Maybe the seiyuu gods will smile on us and we'll get Ono Daisuke and TakaSaku~~ 8D Hmm interested to see who voiced them in the CD drama now.
  7. LKK
    2009-07-30 11:28
    LKK
    Well it wouldnt be the first manga to have an anime made while the manga is still going on Seems to be the norm in animation. OVA would still be good, heck I just want to see the GUYS!!
    True, true. Many an anime have been done before the manga. But in this case, she's doing a real story that I want to know the end of. And NO ONE IS SCANLATING THIS SERIES! So an anime adaptation is the best chance I have of learning what's happening.

I want to see the guys. I hope they get some good voice actors. I haven't heard the CD drama so I don't care if they stick with those voices or not. As long as the voices are good is all that matters. (And when I say "good" what I really mean is "sexy", of course!)
  8. LKK
    2009-07-30 11:25
    LKK
    mmmm if they could all be this good
    http://lishtar.deviantart.com/art/Gh...-Naru-90426759

Holy cats! Gorgeous. Now that's how the alluring narcissist is supposed to look.

chk out the other two links, she did Lin and Bou-san.
    Lin is good. One of the most attractive pics of him I've seen drawn. Bou-san is handsome too. But he doesn't quite look like Bou-san to me. I'm not sure why though. It's a mystery to me.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-30 11:21
    White Manju Bun
    Well it wouldnt be the first manga to have an anime made while the manga is still going on Seems to be the norm in animation. OVA would still be good, heck I just want to see the GUYS!!

That's interesting and makes a lot of sense too.
  10. LKK
    2009-07-30 11:18
    LKK
    Re: Uragiri. Someone at the ANN forums brought up the possibility that this may be an OVA rather than a full-on series. I hadn't thought of that. Kinda of a bummer thought. Of course, what worries me most is that the manga isn't finished as far as I know. Nor do I know how close to being done, it is. Uragiri is so unlike anything Odagiri has ever done, there's no way to predict its outcome.

Speaking of Odagiri, I've said before that Uragiri reminds me a lot of Silver Diamond in looks and storyline. I found out somewhere that Odagiri and Sugiura are friends and even traveled together. (To the US, I think.) So it's not surprising that the Odagiri's Uragiri reminds me of Suguira's SD.