AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Conversation Between LKK and White Manju Bun
Showing Visitor Messages 401 to 410 of 724
  1. LKK
    2009-07-21 10:59
    LKK
    Awww... You need to quit your job & devote your life to anime fandom. Isn't that the obvious answer?
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-21 10:55
    White Manju Bun
    Of course it comes out when I'm at work...
  3. LKK
    2009-07-21 08:32
    LKK
    TtT 16 sub is out. (In case you hadn't discovered that for yourself. )
  4. LKK
    2009-07-20 13:43
    LKK
    Ah, so the zone line goes through the state. I don't feel as dumb as I did before then.

I will definitely take pics of Arawn & his many faces. But it'll be a long wait until it arrives in Nov/Dec.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-20 13:29
    White Manju Bun
    No Im in EST since I live on the eastern side of Mich. Actually I think all of Mich is in EST.

I try to go to bed at a decent hour but that rarely happens.

Oooo well definitely take pics and post them when it comes in! I want to see him!
  6. LKK
    2009-07-20 11:02
    LKK
    We're in the same time zone? huh. I thought you were in central time. I've never been clear as to exactly where the time zones change. Obviously I had it wrong for your state.

I try to get to bed around midnight for health reasons. But if I had found ep 16, I certainly would have stayed up late to watch it.

Speaking of TtT, I placed a preorder for the Arawn figure just now. I thought & thought & thought about it for a long time. And realized that because I was thinking about it so much, I would kick myself if I didn't get it. It's not supposed to be released until mid-November, so I hopefully get it as an early birthday / Christmas gift to myself.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-20 10:29
    White Manju Bun
    Oh I was up was up way later then that But timezones play no part since we're both in the same one.
  8. LKK
    2009-07-20 08:38
    LKK
    I'm pulling it down now. Were you up late last night? I swear I checked around 11.30 pm ET & it wasn't up. Of course, 11:30 pm my time is like 10:30 pm your time right? So you had a least 1 more hour and maybe more than I did. No fair.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-07-20 02:58
    White Manju Bun
    In case youre here before you look for torrents (and you didnt know), T3 16 raw is out I watched it last night.
  10. LKK
    2009-07-12 10:38
    LKK
    Yeah, it's despair sensei standing at the top of a rocky cliff contemplating his next suicide attempt. What was throwing me off was that the material of his yukata wasn't connecting together as a single image in my mind. I saw them as separate elements side by side. Very confused, I was, until I saw the sandals by the feet. That's when it started to gel for me as a single picture rather than a series of separate color & pattern swatches.

For a while there though it was looking at some abstract painting with not only colors but pretty patterns within the colors.