AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and White Manju Bun
Showing Visitor Messages 481 to 490 of 760
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-25 17:01
    White Manju Bun
    LOL were you bored when you decided to see just how many categories were used for SOTM
  2. LKK
    2009-04-24 18:17
    LKK
    *stares at your icon* O_O
    A like how the icon turned out. And it was such a simple crop & some saturation enhancement. Not as in love with the sig though.

Ahem...Im jealous of Sage's entry in SOTM, she did animation!
    Sage's entry this month is awesome. I like the fact that her clock doesn't run smoothly actually. It fits the PH atmosphere. I should tell her that, now that I think of it.
  3. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-24 17:15
    White Manju Bun
    *stares at your icon* O_O

Ahem...Im jealous of Sage's entry in SOTM, she did animation!
  4. LKK
    2009-04-23 11:45
    LKK
    Poor Arwan. All those girls throwing themselves at him. What's a demon king to do? LOL (Actually, Morgan's over-eagerness throws me off. So I understand his reaction to a degree.)
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-23 11:40
    White Manju Bun
    That and Arawn's ever growing harem He looked so thrilled when Morgan said she's be with him forever while hugging his leg He's def my fav character as well, I might make icons from epi 3.
  6. LKK
    2009-04-23 11:14
    LKK
    I watched TtT 3 last night. I assume you're talking about Arwan's reactions to the attack? Arwan is rapidly becoming my favorite character of the season.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-23 10:36
    White Manju Bun
    omg please tell me you have or very soon going to watch Tears to Tiara epi 3, the beginning is hilarious
  8. LKK
    2009-04-19 11:13
    LKK
    It was the voice cast that decided me on watching that show with the long name. (We really need to find an abbreviation for that series title!) The character designs are a little off-putting to me. They all have Jay Leno chins which is a feature I really don't like visually. But I'll put up with the designs for the voice cast. Plus I wanted to watch a romance this season anyway.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-04-19 09:53
    White Manju Bun
    Have I chked out the seiyuu's, come on Sensei you know me better then that!! I died when I heard Eugene as Ono Diasuke (Sebastian) gah his voice is like butter...

Nice chooses, FukuJun, Sawabe Junichi, Namikawa Daisuke, man if only theyd thrown in TakaSaku Id be set
  10. LKK
    2009-04-18 21:10
    LKK
    That name is a mouthful, isn't it? Have you checked the voice cast for the entire group of guys? If you haven't, do so. You'll find a nice surprise in there.