AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LKK

Notices

Conversation Between LKK and White Manju Bun
Showing Visitor Messages 491 to 500 of 731
  1. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-20 12:25
    White Manju Bun
    if you havent already click the link on Rune's most recent post or just go to her comm. She and Festive did the KHR guys in 20YL form and Ive lost alot of blood staring at them
  2. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-17 19:18
    White Manju Bun
    Hmm decent guess with Fakir's attitude in the beginning.

Still funny though
  3. LKK
    2009-03-16 21:54
    LKK
    During PT ep 4, hubby announced that he suspects Fakir is the raven.
  4. LKK
    2009-03-16 12:37
    LKK
    For some reason, I want to say she first appears in ep 7, but that seems a little late. I could do some research at the AoD thread and find out, I suppose. I have a hard time remembering the order of the PT episodes and what happens in each one. I think it's because I blitzed through them so quickly. Both times. Once the series gets going, it's very compelling.

I just checked the AoD thread. Kraehe appears in ep 7 like I kinda remembered. That means hubby won't get to see her this disk. I'll just keep her a surprise until the next disk. (I don't think Kraehe ever shows up in the ADV trailer which we've watched numerous times. Nor does Rue or Fakir. The ADV trailer pretty much concentrates on Tutu, Ahiru (aka Duck), Mytho, and a little bit of Drosselmeyer. Which is one reason why I knew so very little about the series as a whole. The trailer barely shows anything of the other major characters.)
  5. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-16 12:28
    White Manju Bun
    Hmm sadly I dont remember what epi she appears in but I dont think it was in the first 5, she appeared after Mytho started really changing.
  6. LKK
    2009-03-16 12:26
    LKK
    I'm waiting for his reaction to Princess Kraehe's appearance. She certainly ratches up the sex level at the very least. I don't remember which episode is her debut one though. Not sure if she's on this disk or not.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-16 11:48
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah you cant get a good feel for PT after only 3 epis, hopefully he'll like it as the series gets more into it.
  8. LKK
    2009-03-16 08:38
    LKK
    We watched the first 3 eps of PT last night. Afterwards, I asked hubby what he thought of it. "I haven't decided what I think about it yet." LOL I can understand that. Three eps really isn't enough to fully appreciate PT. But he was falling asleep after his long weekend trip so we cut short the viewing session. No sense in showing him the other 2 eps on the disk if he's going to sleep though them.
  9. White Manju Bun
    2009-03-12 22:18
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah I did, KiNA had it listed with the first round of final entries.
  10. LKK
    2009-03-12 22:09
    LKK
    As far as I'm concerned, the sig is done. I'm not going to work on it any more. I just haven't submitted the Final Entry version yet. I'm going with the text that everyone liked. It was the text I preferred as well, so that was an easy decision.

Did you submit your final entry yet? I can't remember & I'm too tired to look up the answer.