AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and com_gwp
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 851
  1. com_gwp
    2011-10-21 09:59
    com_gwp
    I say get AC:R first. Like any bethesda rpg, Skyrim is sure have a sh*tload if bugs from day 1. Let them iron out the kinks first and play AC:R while waiting for patches.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-10-21 01:09
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm in a dilemma, I got two options:

1. Skip Skyrim, wait till AC:R comes out 4 days later and finish it first.

2. Get Skyrim, finish it first then get AC:R later in December.

What is your opinion?
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-10-16 21:05
    Chaos2Frozen
    Quote:
    So with every series aired already, are these the stuff you're picking up? Mine goes like:
    Pick up? As in from this season? Then it's like:

Persona 4
    C -C Cube-
    Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
    Shakugan no Shana 3
    Working'!!
    Guilty Crown
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
    Fate/Zero

Ben-to, Mashiro-iro Symphony
    are still low priority partly because of their less than stellar production, but mostly because their competition is just too strong... Maybe if this was Winter or Summer, but Fall is where people bring their A-game to the table.

P.S - Compared to last season, I find there's alot of good songs for the Fall Animes.
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-10-16 05:58
    Chaos2Frozen
    This coming Tuesday.
  5. com_gwp
    2011-10-16 05:58
    com_gwp
    Mah, you can slowly let the episodes pile up and spam them all at once. once the gaming dies down.

Argh, I miss being in Singapore, I could just borrow the games I'm not buying from you guys, like AC or Batman. It's expensive to have to buy everything myself! Is batman out in Singapore yet?
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-10-16 01:25
    Chaos2Frozen
    Even if Penguin has been picking up, I don't feel compel to follow it any more now that there are other shows that I find more attractive, yes even Fate/Zero (Grudging). It has always been a 'filler' show for me.

My list has been the same, with the exception of Ben-To hanging by a thread and Penguin and Idolmaster getting the RandomC treatment... Everything is going according to plan. The only thing that can screw up my peace is that starting next week is the big gaming open season.
  7. com_gwp
    2011-10-15 05:43
    com_gwp
    Hmm, really? Penguindrum has been picking up more and more steam with the last few episodes. Well, to each his own.

So with every series aired already, are these the stuff you're picking up? Mine goes like:

Persona 4
    PenguinDrum
    Idolmaster
    Gulity Crown
    Shana 3
    Fate/Zero
    Gundam AGE (For now)

Likely to drop Haganai by this episode or next, Horizon I'll give it until the supposed "Serious" episode 4. Also dropping Majikoi and Ben-to.

Edit:Forgot Working!, but I'll follow that loosely...2nd season hasn't exactly lived up to the 1st.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-10-15 00:42
    Chaos2Frozen
    With Persona 4, Haganai, Shana III and now Guilty Crown... I don't feel that there's any reason for me to stick with Penguin and Idolmaster on Friday/Saturday... Well the latter I can just pop up once in awhile and never lose a beat but I don't feel like investing more effort into Penguin- My Plot Brain Cells are better utilizes for the other series.

Not to mention on Sunday there's Fate/Zero, Horizon, Working, Ben-to and C^3... Really there's no shortage anymore...
  9. com_gwp
    2011-10-12 08:44
    com_gwp
    More terminologies and plot than you can shake a magical index at.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-10-12 08:21
    Chaos2Frozen
    What exactly did I say about Horizon again ?