AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and com_gwp
Showing Visitor Messages 841 to 850 of 851
  1. com_gwp
    2011-01-18 04:55
    com_gwp
    Okay, won't it be simpler if you just spent 5 mins creating an account instead of me spending hours to slowly send you 2000/10=200 emails? Like I said, if you don't want to use it, just add me as your only friend to just grab the photos. The photos from my departure are also there.

Erm, by right, I don't think you have to notify them unless its 3 months and more. However, I think the rules are somewhat different if its during an ICT or MOPP Manning period, so I suggest you just call the NS hotline and ask them abt your situation.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-17 19:48
    Chaos2Frozen
    Well, not in one shot, email them bit by bit...

ONe more thing, lets say I'm going overseas for a month, at worst two, do I need to say something to NS?
  3. com_gwp
    2011-01-16 07:20
    com_gwp
    Lemme get this straight. You want me, to email you, 2gigs worth of photos?*facepalms*
    Go get facebook. I don't care, just add me as your only friend if you're that averse to it, since all the photos are up there already for you to "save as...".

Abt [Dragon Crisis], doesn't it seem she always get typecast into those kinds of roles haha? I just want Shana 3 from her.... and I get what you mean abt [Yumekui], its one of those slow story starters. [Madoka]'s kinda like [Star Driver] ya know? There something fascinating about the show that draws you in, however its....presented. Yes, here's me telling you again to go watch [Star Driver].
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-16 05:10
    Chaos2Frozen
    First things first, email me those Taiwan pictures!

(Chaosbrimstone@msn.com, I've been checking my emails as a cover during my working hours...)

Moving on... Yeah I've said that I'll watch them... Eventually. Madoka gives me the jitters, like a dirty bomb- "You're interested, but you still want to stay away". I did just finish epi 2 of Yumekui... Feels like the show hasn't begun yet if you know what i mean.

Dragon Crisis... I don't know yet, it could still go either way. But it would help alot if you're a Kugimiya fan like me.
  5. com_gwp
    2011-01-16 04:15
    com_gwp
    Oh? I though you would've at least watch 2 out of those 3. Madoka is exactly how I expected, magical girls with shaft being shaft, but I find it surprisingly enjoyable, ya know, considering my aversion to MG series. Haven't seen fractale.

So for me it'll be like,
    1)Madoka
    2)Zombie
    3)Yumekui
    4)IS

Gosick, well, thank to your novel, I already know everything that's gonna happen, so its kinda boring for me for now. How's dragon crisis? And so you're still not gonna watch star driver?
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-15 18:32
    Chaos2Frozen
    I haven't bring myself to watch [Fractale], [Madoka] and [Yumekui Merry] yet.

So currently,

1. Infinite Stratos
    2. Zombie
    3. Dragon Crisis
    4. Gosick
    5. Onii-chan
  7. com_gwp
    2011-01-15 12:39
    com_gwp
    So now that we've more or less seen at least one episode from this season's lineup, any thoughts?
  8. com_gwp
    2011-01-09 13:04
    com_gwp
    And I ordered my Dragon Age 2 from amazon uk. Seems like they have free shipping here haha. I guess all my games are gonna be ordered online from now on. Only thing is that I prolly can't ever play on release date.
  9. com_gwp
    2011-01-09 12:49
    com_gwp
    Okay, first off, lol sry for spamming cause the browser kept giving me some crazy error shit. Second how the heck did you know about that london thing? And yes, you are right, there's definitely people watching anime here, but how the heck am I suppose to find them? Generally, I don't think Nigerians watch anime right? Cause like my hostel has a lot of 'em.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-08 05:25
    Chaos2Frozen
    Finally read your Pvt msg(s)... I refuse to believe they're no one that watches anime over there, I for one knows a guy here from Britain and- Oh wait, have you heard of the London Anime Convention 2011 ?

And yes, just msg me here, this is the place I frequent anyway.