AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and FlareKnight
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. FlareKnight
    2011-01-09 03:08
    FlareKnight
    Sadly not the first time I have heard that . Have actually run into the problem myself. Trying to have it fixed since kind of bad if people can't say anything. Best solution I've had so far is determination. Leaving it for a while and coming back to try again.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-01-08 22:56
    Chaos2Frozen
    I tried posting something on your blog, but it got blocked
  3. FlareKnight
    2008-11-10 13:55
    FlareKnight
    Well I'm there . Didn't have to spend too much time reading that message before heading to check it out.

Now that was fun to read. Overall I think everyone would be interested in reading about Lenalee's ideal man. Thanks a lot for the message and the translation!
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-11-10 10:24
    Chaos2Frozen
    Flare, I've just realized that I've forgotten to tell you

Remember awhile back I was talking about the DGM reverse novel where Lenalee reveals the conditions for her ideal man? Well, I've finally gotten my hands on it and translated a portion of it in the Manga thread

You might want to take a look
  5. FlareKnight
    2008-09-06 11:57
    FlareKnight
    No problem.

Since I had the alert set up got the message about the story rather quickly. Besides it was a nice read. So the least I could do was give a review right after reading .
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-09-06 11:48
    Chaos2Frozen
    Thank you for the review

I was worried that I would have to wait long for a review from anyone, being out of the business for so long
  7. FlareKnight
    2008-07-19 23:11
    FlareKnight
    Never thought when I was younger how smart and frightening this guy can really be. Used a team to rob the bank and by the end he had it all to himself. A big thing is how he really isn't limited. He has no grand plan and is capable of doing terrible things.

He planned things out extremely well. He really does understand how people think and can manipulate them to his ends. The entire situation surrounding his initial capture and how far ahead he was looking. Just so many times he shows that you can't underestimate him. Think he's just a crazy clown and you will pay.

Well with the connections built up with the mob probably got the explosives from them. If the guy says he wants explosives I just give them and hope he doesn't try to kill me.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-19 22:03
    Chaos2Frozen
    As kids, we'll never get that impression, but the Joker is very smart.

I mean, just look at the way he rob that bank to how he single-handedly took over the entire mob.

But I just have 1 question; Where the hell does he get all those explosives from?!
  9. FlareKnight
    2008-07-19 19:22
    FlareKnight
    The Joker really was incredible in that movie. Really an avatar of chaos and just able to break people down. Was a great movie that's for sure.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-13 23:43
    Chaos2Frozen
    "Though sometimes you just can't help but throw out what you have to say and thus accept whatever the response."

This I can relate to very much.