AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and FlareKnight
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. FlareKnight
    2008-07-13 23:34
    FlareKnight
    Yeah it's pretty much why I post the way I do. Usually don't have enough energy to sit through a heavy debate where guys are sentence by sentence taking down each others arguments. Usually keep what I have to say pretty neutral thus its less likely that I'll become a target. Though sometimes you just can't help but throw out what you have to say and thus accept whatever the response.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-13 23:27
    Chaos2Frozen
    "That's for sure. I'd rather avoid getting my arguments ripped to pieces . Some people are just really good at making their points and supporting them."

I know how you feel, cause I'm usually up against those type of people in big populate forums like these -_-

My plan of attack has always been to get to my point as quick and simple as I can.

The less thing you say, the less they have to dissect...

(Naturally, I still get my ass kicked some times )
  3. FlareKnight
    2008-06-26 05:35
    FlareKnight
    Have to say that the one new series I'm most looking forward to is Slayers:Revolution. Being one of the first anime I saw period put it in a special place for me. So getting this new season is probably the highlight of the summer. Obviously you hope its handled well, but either way should enjoy it.

Will probably also follow Strike Witches if only because I saw the OVA. Besides got through Sky Girls so should be able to handle this one. Also remember an interesting Canadian connection to one of the characters so that's enough to get me watching.

Otherwise will probably follow my staple plan of watching a lot of first episodes . Not all that sure about the third season of ZnT, but might give it a couple episodes. Either that or my plan of watching it whenever I have nothing else to do. Like I did with most of the second season.

Will also give Koihime†Musou a look as well. Should be interesting to see what's the best of the summer additions.
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-06-22 01:55
    Chaos2Frozen
    Oh, the new season is just around the corner Any thoughts on which new series you'll be watching?

(I recommend Koihime†Musou, base solely on the artwork and the synopsis )
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-06-15 03:54
    Chaos2Frozen
    They sure brought up alot of amusing things to talk about From Luke/Tear teasing, to Guy's Gynophobia

But best ones usually have to do with Anise! From her "Sex appeal battle strategy", to her living doll
  6. FlareKnight
    2008-06-14 22:36
    FlareKnight
    It's been a while since I had played "Tales of the Abyss" so it was interesting news to hear about it getting animated. Actually got it for Christmas, but took a break maybe half way through for some reason. Only finished it up in the last few months, but definitely looking forward to seeing the anime counterpart!

The skits really were a lot of fun. Adds some simple conversations that just added something to the game. Besides if your going through that much of a journey your going to end up talking quite a bit.
  7. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-06-14 21:11
    Chaos2Frozen
    Awesome! "Tales of the Abyss" would get animated !

And it's only just days ago that I've gotten interested in it after reading a... Certain type of doujin

I didn't/can't play the game, but I can watch the in-game skit from Youtube Those were Hilarious !