AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and raidou
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-09-24 06:15
    Chaos2Frozen
    Hi It's been awhile...

So, I've recently bought Mushi-Uta vol 3 (finally!), unfortunately it's sort of in a language that I'm not all too familiar with, if it's okay with you, could you give me a brief summary on the book?
  2. raidou
    2009-01-03 20:32
    raidou
    Haha thanks I will check out the PMs...Are you ok? >.< be careful...this season really suck, almost 1/2 of my colleagues in the office came down with flu including me.

2 years? woah time sure flies.....I thought it was only a year plus. Well, am screwed in catching up then coz I didn't watch even a single anime during my absences.

Only got time to read mangas coz they are mobile so I can read during work or in the train to work. Anime is a no no coz I never know when "NSFW" scenes might pop out plus I had no laptop till this month (just got one mini Eee-pc laptop for x'mas gift )

GET WELL SOON AND THANK YOU
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2009-01-02 23:58
    Chaos2Frozen
    Ehheheh Unfortunately, this time it's my turn to go MIA for extended periods at times...

Huh? You're interested my fanfictions? B-But I...

*cough*

Erm, moving on- I'm almost certain you were gone for close to two years already So let me just lay it out for you since I'm not sure of what you're already seen...

[Refer to PM]

Hopefully, we can talk next week... And I wouldn't be tied down by illness...
  4. raidou
    2008-12-30 22:08
    raidou
    Muahaha!! am back chaos...finally after such a long long break.

Too busy to watch anything past 1 year, new city,new home , new job,school,new husband , etc etc etc

Where can I find your fan fiction write up?!!! where! where! I got to read all of them 'drool'

5. Chaos2Frozen
    2008-07-01 03:26
    Chaos2Frozen
    "Last Activity: 2008-06-26"

How's your trip?