AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and MeisterBabylon
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 156
  1. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-07-05 04:05
    Chaos2Frozen
    Oh yeah, I got that impression from when you didn't reply my previous' previous request for a beta
  2. MeisterBabylon
    2011-07-05 03:49
    MeisterBabylon
    Maybe not when I'm in the middle of a busy rotation...
  3. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-06-30 20:36
    Chaos2Frozen
    I need your help; remember how I used to write raunchy snippets for you guys back in Nanoha OC? Well I need a beta to help me recapture those feelings for something I have in mind in Index...

My goal is to make guys "cross their legs" when reading them
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-06-23 21:15
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm just about done with the first chapter... No using of my new Nanoha Magic style in this one... This is just a check on the style as well as background exposition... Wanna beta it?
  5. MeisterBabylon
    2011-06-07 01:09
    MeisterBabylon
    I gotta smoke less of your crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. MeisterBabylon
    2011-06-06 09:49
    MeisterBabylon
    Jenne's past had me thinking:

Any moment now, Jim and Minato will receive a call from the Brotherhood to stop a resurrection of Aberdigo Industries...
  7. MeisterBabylon
    2011-06-06 04:54
    MeisterBabylon
    No nuclear mages, but yeah stable power sources should be fine.

Also...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To serve the Court of England, was to serve the Church. Since my first ancestor waited silently at the foot of the Round Table, we were in the Majesty's secret service. As jack of all trades, we were given the tool of all trades."

An axe to cleave at the sinews of the evil dragon.
    A razor-like thin blade to cut away at the fat of the evil dragon.
    A churchkey spike in the blade to tear off the scales of the evil dragon.
    A fretsaw wire nestled on the blade to disembowel the evil dragon.
    A giant saw on the back to severe the bones of the evil dragon.
    A hook spike attached to the pommel to pull out the fangs of the evil dragon.
    A close-combat spike near the grip to gouge out the nerves of the evil dragon.

"Over the years, my ancestors created... upgrades."

A key to pick at the trove of the evil dragon.
    A shroud to hide from the nose of the evil dragon.
    A sail to fly on the roar of the evil dragon.
    A mantle to weather the breath of the evil dragon.
    A charm to match the might of the evil dragon.

"And a few others I care not to reveal, save its true form."

A lance to purge the soul of the evil dragon.

"Thus I carry Saint George's blade."

~~~~~~~~~

Damn you, Chaos. Jim Bean has been warped forever.
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-06-05 23:49
    Chaos2Frozen
    I can't copy the Academy City HyperSonic jet design because I don't intend to have them flying at March 7 cruise speed. I also don't want to use some exotic made up energy source.

I'm currently researching in Nanobatteries, I keep hearing that it's possible to use them to generator enomous amounts of power, even up to nuclear. Can you confirm? Obviously I won't be using Nuclear power, but a step down from that is fine so long as it doesn't explode when you shoot at it... Sort of like Ion batteries- They have power, but they don't explode -_-
  9. MeisterBabylon
    2011-06-05 23:18
    MeisterBabylon
    It shares a similiar principle as my Everitium Drive, the differences is only in the specifics, and that ED reacts mana and cyborg energy to create a new cocktail.

Go for it.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-06-05 10:06
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm thinking of a redundant system; the suit runs on both magic and a separate non-magic source of power like Nano-batteries for back-up.

The HsF-00 Air Dominance Fighters from Academy City has it's own jet fuel, and it's also powered by the frictional heat produce on the surface of the aircraft when it travels at Hypersonic speed. Similarly there's no law that states a machine can only run on one source of power.