AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and MeisterBabylon
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 150 of 156
  1. MeisterBabylon
    2011-05-31 01:50
    MeisterBabylon
    That's cool. Its just that Aria stole all the attention from my return to Nanoha.

Also, 1st Schwarzehase OC getto.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-05-29 02:58
    Chaos2Frozen
    I'm thinking about going back to write for the Nanohaverse. It may be abit ambitious, but I've plans to use what I've learned 'studying' the Toaruverse to apply to Nanohaverse. It's by no means an revamp of the series- just adding in more details in the style of Index.

What do you think?
  3. MeisterBabylon
    2011-05-22 05:04
    MeisterBabylon
    And there's the other problem of the Green Robin's symbolism. She was designed with Ookami's body, but made with Hood's embellishments. I couldn't decide between the Green Wolf (based on Lone Wolf novels, Lone Wolf often wore a green hood ) or Robin Hood. I suppose I could go with Lone Wolf, as with the later stories he gathered a team he usually works with.
  4. MeisterBabylon
    2011-05-22 04:56
    MeisterBabylon
    I can see it now... for Green Robin's arc. Informal tactical briefing in Freshman Class X. Boy from another class nervously enters, then confesses to Ookami in front of everyone.

Chaos ensues.
  5. MeisterBabylon
    2011-05-22 04:49
    MeisterBabylon
    I dunno if you had any plans for her, but the real name of the Green Robin is Ookami Ryou of the Green Hood!

(She was the softer half of a set of frat twins, Ryou and Kyou, until something happened that changed her into the snarling hunter that leads Robin's Raiders. While I had plans for Jim to be the one uncovering her paste and raising flags, looks like Ryoushi may be a better idea!)

So hilariously, both mention of Ryoushi (WTF) and Robin Hood (WTF!!!) in the same post was @_____@ as Ookami-chan was meant to fulfil both of them. XD

~~~~~~

Also, I can has idea, and reworked my Aleister Crowley descendent.

She's Erio Alexandra (Crowley). The forever-hungry yet intensely adorable daughter of a hyperactive woman, Laura M. Crowley. I think you know where this is driving at, if you remember my "Index is Laura and Edward's daughter" crack. But in this world, the brainiac speaks about other-worldly aliens like Aiwass and claims to be a receiver of the outer worlds, born from her demigod father and crazy (cunning) mother.

But... I need help with working out what kind of powers will she have by manifesting a portion of Aiwass. For example, her immense knowledge of the supernatural, enough to fill 1003000 grimoires, is a permanent effect of being linked to Aiwass, a being of immense knowledge. When she writes on her tongue, a fragment of Aiwass takes over her. Erio then acts like Johann's Pen, remotely controlled by Aiwass.

I know I'm kitbashing Index and Denpa worlds together.............. But it makes a lot more sense when I do that..............
  6. Chaos2Frozen
    2011-05-22 01:26
    Chaos2Frozen
    Huh? What did I do this time-

*Goes and checK*

I don't see the prob- Wait, don't tell me we both had the same idea in mind to use that character?!?! LOLOLOLOLOL !!
  7. MeisterBabylon
    2011-05-22 00:31
    MeisterBabylon
    CHAOS YOU BLOODY SITH LORD!! I wanted to keep the Green Robin's name secret until I finish her profile, since she's from the 大神 family. But then you...!!

HIVECRACKMIND IS CRACKMIND!!!!!!
  8. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-05-18 17:51
    Chaos2Frozen
    it's cool, no problem, i didn't know there was drama going on behind the scenes...
  9. MeisterBabylon
    2010-05-18 10:24
    MeisterBabylon
    Argh I'm terribly sorry, just realized I forgot about ur pic too!! >_<

I'll get to it tmr. Been caught up with a whole buttload of emo (I'm already banned from Fanfic channel in IRC and Nyan just joined the people I'm in open war with) and totally forgot about several things.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2010-05-18 09:53
    Chaos2Frozen
    kha could i trouble you for a troubleshooting on my latest toaru fic before i post it on FF? It's a crossover with fatal frame and I want to know if it makes sense for non-players...if there is anything i should add or remove, let me know... The story is currently in the toaru oc, and it focuses on touma and index.