AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Chaos2Frozen

Notices

Conversation Between Chaos2Frozen and Marcus H.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 140
  1. Marcus H.
    2014-11-06 00:56
    Marcus H.
    I'm sure no other subforum had their Anime General locked as soon as the anime ends. I mean, just look at Haruhi.
  2. Chaos2Frozen
    2014-11-06 00:38
    Chaos2Frozen
    Nah the Anime General hread was locked because the 10th Anniversary thing was over with no Anime announcement. But yeah on the others.
  3. Marcus H.
    2014-11-05 19:08
    Marcus H.
    Several main threads have been locked "pending mod review". NT11's thread went down for a short time before posts were deleted and infractions were delivered, and the Anime General thread and the Index Image thread are currently locked. (The Index Anime General has been locked since October 10.)

Quote:
    Rep-wise... I don't know, I've honestly tried to preserve some form of integrity but the majority of the posters are now just shit posting for the longest time so yeah maybe it's time they get their asses kicked around for them to learn what I've learned.
    Hopefully that would happen. I'm still on the fence about offering those shitposters to the mods once and for all, but I guess losing a few "active" posters shouldn't hurt that much.
  4. Chaos2Frozen
    2014-11-05 13:25
    Chaos2Frozen
    Actually, no seriously what happened? I haven't been checking as often because everything a certain few individuals have posted automatically triggers my enraged mode so the less I get myself into trouble the better.

I've only seen Relentless' locked message and inferred from there, I assumed most of the offending posts have been removed by then.
  5. Chaos2Frozen
    2014-11-05 13:04
    Chaos2Frozen
    Not on purpose I assure you I only realised it after I said it lol.

Rep-wise... I don't know, I've honestly tried to preserve some form of integrity but the majority of the posters are now just shit posting for the longest time so yeah maybe it's time they get their asses kicked around for them to learn what I've learned.
  6. Marcus H.
    2014-11-05 09:52
    Marcus H.
    Quote:
    I'm leaving them to their fate.
    You did that on purpose, didn't you?

On a serious note, it would really be a kick to the nuts rep-wise if something worse happens to the Index subforum. Right now, some of the threads are on lockdown and these guys seem to not learn about not posting like they are on /a/.
  7. Chaos2Frozen
    2014-11-05 09:34
    Chaos2Frozen
    What-What happened? I've already abandon ship

Oh well, I've warned them before already so just like the Nanoha subforums I'm leaving them to their fate.

Maybe they'll learn after a while.
  8. Marcus H.
    2014-11-05 03:12
    Marcus H.
    Dude, what the heck is going on to the Index threads? D:
  9. Marcus H.
    2014-06-22 19:56
    Marcus H.
    Well, it's your choice if you're gonna pick that one up.
  10. Chaos2Frozen
    2014-06-22 19:53
    Chaos2Frozen
    You're right though its surprisingly brutal at times. On the plus side it's everything I wanted Aria to 'feel' like when it comes to the gunplay amd combat.