AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > herbert

Notices

Conversation Between herbert and White Manju Bun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. herbert
    2008-08-19 22:13
    herbert
    Sorry Bun, I have made a mistake and report your message in my Vistor Messages column. I mistook the "Report" as "Reply."

And, well, I'll wait and see how your liking on Sheryl grows furthur in you.
  2. White Manju Bun
    2008-08-18 16:46
    White Manju Bun
    Oi, epi 18 of Macross is making me like Sheryl
  3. White Manju Bun
    2008-07-28 18:32
    White Manju Bun
    Oh I will say one thing in Sherly's defense, I loved the catfight with her and Ranka in 15 over Alto. Now thats one way to go after someone, preferred it over the beach scene.
  4. White Manju Bun
    2008-07-28 10:06
    White Manju Bun
    Sheryl...annoys me, but not as much as when I first started MF. Same reason I didnt like Masako, its the whole, Im gonna throw myself at the guy I like, who's clueless. Well though Naru is less clueless then the Hime . Im not sure its that I like Ranka more, I just like her paired with Alto more then Sheryl. I do like Sheryl's "Im gonna do it my way attitude" but I dont like how she acts around Alto.
  5. herbert
    2008-07-28 04:30
    herbert
    Just want to ask why you don't like Sheryl? Thought you liked independent and capable female rather than a crying baby. I guess I was wrong?
  6. White Manju Bun
    2008-07-17 19:28
    White Manju Bun
    Chk the Sekirei thread, Sensei is watching it