AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > KholdStare

Conversation Between KholdStare and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Last Sinner
    2011-11-22 01:00
    Last Sinner
    Grats on 23, KS! Hope you have a good day!
  2. Last Sinner
    2011-11-18 12:15
    Last Sinner
    Congrats on making ISML grow even more this year while the others decline. Even if slime like ANN refuse to acknowledge your existence, passion, tolerance and hard work. Liking the changes happening in 2012 - keep it up.

And thanks for the rep. I didn't cop any negative hits for that post btw. But I appreciate your intentions. ^^
  3. Last Sinner
    2010-11-22 02:15
    Last Sinner
    Happy brithday, mate. Hope you have a good day and some decent presents.
  4. Last Sinner
    2010-08-12 18:48
    Last Sinner
    Wow...I am amazed...Considering ANN is usually very Western-oriented and hyper-critical of otaku culture....this is utterly hypocrtical of them. After what they've written in the last year...especially that vicious review of Nanoha season 1.

Keep up the awesome job you've been doing with your tourney.
  5. Last Sinner
    2009-11-03 11:40
    Last Sinner
    Thanks for adding ARTA8SIMS's video to the ISML page. I know him IRL and he's pretty stoked about it. If it goes to a rematch, he says he'll make a 4th version. But since the 3 of us voted for Hinagiku, let's hope it doesn't come to that, hehe.
  6. Last Sinner
    2009-10-27 11:10
    Last Sinner
    Hey mate. That was awesome work you did with the Tomoyo vs Yuki promo picture. I know where you got that Tomoyo one from, good choice. ^^ Works amazingly well with Yuki. Not a Yuki fan but I like that shot of her.

I posted my thoughts on the October season in the 'What series have you dropped recently?' thread. Basically, if its name isn't Kimi ni Todoke, I dropped it. My brain and soul almost died today from the crap I watched...this season is a nightmare...

That said, Kimi ni Todoke is a brilliant series. Not sure if it would be your cup of tea, but honestly, it is the only series this season with a well laid-out story, good characters, gorgeous art and great music. However, knowing your personal tastes, you might like Kobato. I didn't because the majority of moe material gives me diabetic like reactions, which it certainly did. But I can see why some people like it. You might. Considering you've liked other Clamp series, perhaps checking the first episode out wouldn't be a bad idea.

Keep up the good work, take care of yourself. And keep up your sharp wit - your puns on Kampfer in the ISML thread were just gold, mate! ^^