AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > KholdStare

Notices

Conversation Between KholdStare and relentlessflame
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. relentlessflame
    2012-12-18 20:56
    relentlessflame
    Thanks, and sorry for acting up a bit. And really, I should say, all the mods and staff really do care a lot about how the site is run, and we all worked together on this and every decision. I think I'm just the most "chatty".
  2. KholdStare
    2012-12-18 20:06
    KholdStare
    I think I've said this before, but once again I really appreciate what you do. The fact that you keep discussing with us (and skipping your meal) makes me feel like you're the admin who really cares about the way AS is run. So even if we disagree, thanks for actually putting in your time.

Now if only I can befriend you a second time... *evil grin*
  3. KholdStare
    2012-11-05 07:16
    KholdStare
    I have to give you props for going around to make sure all the spoilers are edited off the current anime threads. That must be very tedious work, but thanks to you the threads are mostly spoiler-free and safe to browse.
  4. KholdStare
    2012-05-21 20:25
    KholdStare
    Thank you for closing that elitist Baccano/Samurai Champloo thread.
  5. KholdStare
    2010-03-14 13:15
    KholdStare
    I would just like to say thanks for closing the thread when both sides have expressed their opinions before it turns into a flame war.
  6. relentlessflame
    2008-06-09 00:12
    relentlessflame
    Well, thanks, I guess. The forum is our sort of online home, so everyone's passionate about helping make it a better place in their own way. Thanks for your help in doing that!
  7. KholdStare
    2008-06-09 00:03
    KholdStare
    Hmm, you are a pretty cool moderator. From what I've seen, I can feel your passion in helping the forums without being overly and excessively strict. I like.