AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Sinta

Notices

Conversation Between Sinta and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Sinta
    2008-10-23 22:34
    Sinta
    I'm working on a PDF form but will probably wait until I can have a professional editor go through it. Hopefully through the end of the year. I have already had a creative consultant move through the story but I need someone to run through the grammatics. If you have Itunes you can just look the book up there. The House of Grey or Collin Earl. Its pretty simple. Oh and it looks like i missed your birthday. Happy Birthday.
  2. Amirali
    2008-10-23 22:18
    Amirali
    Hi, Sinta. I tried to check out your book, but I've never listened to an audio book before. Do you have any plans for releasing a pdf version? Or for distribution reasons, is that a route you'd prefer not to go at this time?
  3. Sinta
    2008-08-18 15:30
    Sinta
    Haha... Sorry my bad joke. All i meant is I don't know how much your creditability will increase if you use me as a reference.
  4. Amirali
    2008-08-18 15:29
    Amirali
    I'm don't mind being quoted either; you can use me as a reference anytime you like though i don' t know how many brownie points that will get you.

I'm not entirely sure what you meant here about the brownie points :S ?
  5. Sinta
    2008-07-11 12:04
    Sinta
    oh I didn't know you were looking. No its not up yet. August 1st is our release date. I will let you know. In the mean time, I have a friend who is working a story as well on podiobooks. Its called Legon Awakening. Its a pretty interesting story, though its starts a bit slow. Check it out if you like fantasy.
  6. Amirali
    2008-07-11 11:47
    Amirali
    Was trying to find your book on podiobooks Sinta, but I don't know the title or authorname you use there :S. Is the book up yet?
  7. Sinta
    2008-06-15 19:20
    Sinta
    Thanks Amirali that is very kind of you to say. Have you heard of podiobooks? Its pretty cool you should check it out.
  8. Amirali
    2008-06-15 02:57
    Amirali
    Congratulations on your 5 year aniversary, Sinta. And I'm looking forward to the launch of your book . I'm a die hard fantasy fan....
  9. Sinta
    2008-06-04 01:26
    Sinta
    Thanks, Its been tough be we are dealing. A death puts things into perspective. I am writing a fantasy novel that would take me all day to describe. Actually if you would like to listen to it; it will be out on Podiobooks.com n the next few weeks.
  10. Amirali
    2008-06-02 11:25
    Amirali
    I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family too, Sinta. And I hope I get to read your book one day........what are you writing about?