AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Keroko

Notices

Conversation Between Keroko and Butter Fly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Butter Fly
    2011-08-08 06:50
    Butter Fly
    Oh. Downloads are better, you can keep them and watch once again later, for freshing-up you memory

You are Dutch? Than did you shift to Netherlands. Even my country is the same Nobody except me looks to be aware of animes xD Though I am in love with them I even have no other choice but to use net
  2. Keroko
    2011-08-08 06:10
    Keroko
    Oh yes, it's definitely illegal. But I don't like streaming, I prefer to watch either DVD's or downloads.

My country (Netherlands, by the way. Not Denmark. ) has a horrible lack of anime. The internet is pretty much my gateway for anime.
  3. Butter Fly
    2011-08-08 05:52
    Butter Fly
    Oh. But isn't that illegal. Crunchyroll is a legal site, I guess?

You live in Denmark? Even I can only understand japanese and speak, but not much, though can't even real the 'A' of Japanese xD
  4. Keroko
    2011-08-08 05:49
    Keroko
    Horriblesubs is a fansub group. Though rip group would be more appropriate... they rip the crunchyroll subs and throw them online.

As for my Japanese, well... not really. I'm Dutch myself. I've learned enough Japanese over the years of watching anime that I can make generally make out what's happening in a conversation, but not much more than that. My Japanese reading skill is still a flat zero.
  5. Butter Fly
    2011-08-08 04:18
    Butter Fly
    What is horriblesubs? Do you Japanese, though?
  6. Keroko
    2011-08-07 05:10
    Keroko
    I use horriblesubs.
  7. Butter Fly
    2011-08-07 00:34
    Butter Fly
    That means I will cover up soon if I watch many Where do u watch it, just asking? :3

Happy Friendship Day, by the way!
  8. Keroko
    2011-08-06 07:35
    Keroko
    Episode 91 just came out recently.
  9. Butter Fly
    2011-08-06 06:59
    Butter Fly
    Haha. How many epis are there in Fairy Tail? I am still on 65 xD I become frequent during my holidays and rare during schools

Wendy is also cute. But she's a li'le timid, I guess. She's really adorable like you said, but my fav girl is Erza/Lucy and fav boy is Erza's love....Jellal/Gerard
  10. Keroko
    2011-08-06 06:52
    Keroko
    Read all of the manga, watched the entire series, frequent visitor of the forums and I can't wait for the next chapter and episode. :3

So yeah, I'm a fan. I love Erza, but I have to say my favorite character is Wendy. That tiny ball of badass adorable hits my heart every time.