AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Keroko

Notices

Conversation Between Keroko and Evil Rick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Keroko
    2009-05-14 01:40
    Keroko
    No, this one was a gift from AtomicoX.
  2. Evil Rick
    2009-05-13 21:52
    Evil Rick
    I cab see that you're very good with graphics and digital edits. One question, did you also made the sig you're currently using?
  3. Keroko
    2009-05-07 12:48
    Keroko
    Hmm, it's not so much the phrase itself but the meaning behind it. There have been several times, especially during the more rural debates, where you have told people to stop bothering you, even though you often participated in those same debates beforehand.

Anyway, about spellcheckers, I really do advice them. True, if you just click the fix button you won't learn anything, but if you actually read the improvement, it's like reading a dictionary. For example, when writing college I could be wondering, 'should I do that with one l or two?' I try one, there is an error, I right-click the word, read it and realize 'oh, so it's two l's'

Easier then grabbing a dictionary and looking it up, and you still learn.
  4. Evil Rick
    2009-05-07 11:12
    Evil Rick
    Allright just one more question.

From were did you get that I tell others to mind theyr own bussines? I have never post anything like that in any thread, the only time I used that phrase was when a member (not gonna tell a name) get in the middle of a private discussion between me and another member through profile's chat, that was the only time I used that expression and it was to only 1 member.

And... no, I don't use firefix to correct my typos, I'm reding lot of stuff in english and helping me with Open Office, I realised that if I allow a program to correct the mystakes for me, I wouldn't be improving my grammar at all.
  5. Evil Rick
    2009-05-07 10:21
    Evil Rick
    "We didn't want to poke the cinders and start a flame.

"So let's allow a member insult another and pretend we're not seing so we don't get in troubles"
    That's why I prefer to stay away from the OC and Fanfic thread now.

"2. You have a habit of taking criticism as personal attacks. I can think of several occasions where people were pointing out your grammar and/or art and giving advice to help, and yet for some reason which to this day escapes me, you called them personal attacks. Many of us prefer to stay out of the firing range before you begin pointing at us as well."

But the last time wasn't because of that, neither the time before that or the time before that, they were using my name as an example of stupidity and lack of reason, that's not critisism, that's an agresion and everyone remained silent, and when I make and advice to avoid agresive coments and point that discussing because of a word was fool, people jumps over me like if I were saying "Dezo, you're a fool"

Anyway, it's clear that most people misslike me here so, I'm sorry for all the troubles and the confussion.
  6. Evil Rick
    2009-05-07 09:56
    Evil Rick
    I'm not gonna contact a mod just because someone say "damn", but if a whole thread can start a discussion because of my bad grammar, I think I can point that someone is using an incorrect language. I call a mod when someone launches a direct agression against me or related (quote a situation a few week ago at the OC) in which, how curious, everybody remained silent when that was a direct insutl against my person.
  7. Evil Rick
    2009-05-06 22:30
    Evil Rick
    And in any case, your reply wasn't exactly the best because I didn't attacked Dezo and you posted liuke if I were lauching a direct insult against him which is ridiculous because I almost have no relation with Dezo.

If you see any insinuation of agresive or denigrating post insted of reply the post you must contact a moderator, this to prevent any further discussion. Repling and trying to keep the last word only causes more troubles.
  8. Keroko
    2009-05-06 15:58
    Keroko
    Yes, 'you' can refer to more then one person. However, in the context of a sentence where you adress one person -which you were doing by quoting that person and pointing out his language- the word becomes focused at that person.
  9. Evil Rick
    2009-05-06 15:42
    Evil Rick
    "You were specifically pointing out his language and calling him a fool. Yes you were."

With all respect, you're missunderstanding again, so far I know the subkect "you" also refer to more than 1 people, I pointed that discussing because a word was fool, not that Dezo was fool, I have nothing against him, why would I call him fool?
  10. Evil Rick
    2008-11-12 14:35
    Evil Rick
    I have no probles with you Kerorko, I think that I have never had a bad discution with you

I just posted that character to have fun, because that is the meant of these threads, have fun, laugh, enjoy the moment

I don't know why but Comartemis took it as something personal, he said it was stupid, and although I tried to explain him in a nice, friendly way, how I wanted to work this, he just keeped saing that it was stupid, and recently, trough a ptivate conversation, he said that my draws and works were nothing more but Shit, yes, as you readed, he said that they were shit

At the contrarie, you asked me how I wanted to work it, and I replied to you well, and in a nice way, so this is not against you