AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Keroko

Notices

Conversation Between Keroko and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
  1. Keroko
    2013-03-28 19:23
    Keroko
    True, sometimes equipment matters as well.
  2. Akiyoshi
    2013-03-28 19:01
    Akiyoshi
    Signum VS. Cypha is strong evidence that Skill not always trumps power xDU
  3. Akiyoshi
    2013-02-22 02:45
    Akiyoshi
    You must admit that's quite impressive ..in a way xDU
  4. Akiyoshi
    2013-02-19 17:38
    Akiyoshi
    i know, ironic isn't?
  5. Keroko
    2013-02-19 17:27
    Keroko
    So... a magic powered blade wielded by a mage?
  6. Akiyoshi
    2013-02-19 15:55
    Akiyoshi
    Laevatien is a magical blade while Gladiator is a normal phisical blade powered by magic batteries xDU
  7. Keroko
    2013-02-19 15:45
    Keroko
    slangenform is even more impossible to wield, though.
  8. Akiyoshi
    2013-02-19 14:32
    Akiyoshi
    Desert fight with Fate, both tried to attack each other and repelled their attacks with shields, Signum attempted a diagonal stab that failed xD

also Laevatein seems to be more dinamic in shape than the Gladiator, the odd position of the blade (too inclined) and the handle (too inclined in the opposite direction) coupled with the way Signum handles the thing (grabbing it by the low half of the handle) gives the sword a pretty weird position that seems to cover less space but does heavier cuts so i see she opted to cash on the weight and size of her new weapon to compensate manuverability.

Also, grabbing such humongous thing with such a weird handle bar in such a weak support point makes me wonder how Signum even manages to control the weight of the weapon in active combat, the only justification my incultured brain can afford is that Signum still have some small degree of increased human strenght that allows her to maneuver that thing while holding it in such a way xDU
  9. Keroko
    2013-02-19 14:24
    Keroko
    I'm sure I could drum up half a dozen other swords that make linear cuts.

Also, remind me, when did Signum do anything beyond making linear slashes? I have never seen her stab with Laevateine in sword form. Like, ever.
  10. Akiyoshi
    2013-02-19 14:15
    Akiyoshi
    Is still different, the Katana produces "crescent cuts" the Khopesh as it's descriped seems to be more inspired as a way to do a flat, straigt cut ...almost like a cleaver.

But well, english and spanish wikias about the Khopesh are inconsistend with each other on close reading so let's forget about that xDU

And yeah, the only topic i tend to be overly-stubborn with is Signum and stuff directly related to her (Agito, Laevatein, AEC-Gladiator, fellow Wolks, etc xD)