AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > ashlay

Notices

Conversation Between ashlay and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 20:35
    Dann of Thursday
    Oh, I didn't consider Saji though I think he may help CB going from that shot of him with a Haro. Thanks.
  2. ashlay
    2008-10-08 20:31
    ashlay
    him or Saji.

depends on how things develop.
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 16:12
    Dann of Thursday
    Yes, that does explain better and I do like it a lot. Could one assume that Lasse is piloting the 0-Riser?
  4. ashlay
    2008-10-08 16:08
    ashlay
    it's probably faster to just explain with a picture:
    http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?i...9443695ey5.jpg
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 15:46
    Dann of Thursday
    Oh, alright.

I really want to believe he is alive, but all the magazines and the staff comments seem to lean to the opposite for some reason.

Oh, I see. I guess I didn't realize that she was inserting her views and beliefs in that whole thing. Still, I don't feel very confident for some reason and there are other matters as well. When could we actually hope to see a complete version?

Thanks.

How do the 2 Blades function as an oversized beam saber? Do they combine or something?
  6. ashlay
    2008-10-08 15:41
    ashlay
    if you think that's what Okouchi said, then yep, pretty much.

'They'? Don't you mean Celiss? That's just her personal opinion, if you agree with it, fair enough. But again, that's not what anyone on the production staff said, it's just a viewer's own interpretation.

Well, besides the fact the interview isn't even completely out yet, Celiss is just interpreting the interview to fit her opinion. But that's no different from interpreting what happened in the show itself: you have to pick and choose and explain the interview to make it match what you believe happened; it's all about personal views. If Okouchi had actually said anything about Lelouch being dead, Don't you think Celiss would have just said that? Okouchi's just implying in his interview that what happened to Lelouch in turn 25 whatever that may be, was a price he had to pay. But again, if Lelouch isn't dead, he still had to give up Nunnally, go down in history as an evil dictator, and so on. So if you want to say he's dead you have to insert your interpretation as to what Okouchi's talking about. Well anyway, if the entire interview gets translated specifics can be dealt with then, but those are the general issues given what Celiss said.

00 has:
    -2 x GN Blade II: functions as a physical sword, a beam rifle, and an oversized beam saber
    -2x Variable Beam Sabers: can be used as both sabers and daggers, mounted on the back skirt like on Exia
    -1x GN Shield/2x GN Katar: Shield has two GN blades that pop out of either end, can also be split in half and mounted on the verniers to allow 00 to wield 4 weapons at once
    -0-riser: smaller version of the GN arms from last season, mounts on the back and veniers when it isn't in fighter mode. What exactly it's armed with is unclear, but probably has giant beam sabers, GN blades, and beam cannons.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 15:07
    Dann of Thursday
    Am I???

Does he pay a price if he lives or would it be that he could never see any of his family or friends again? They seemed to be saying that he needed to die for cheating death in Stage 1. I'd say he payed a lot of things as well personally, but I just don't know.

Does it? He seems to be leaning to saying he died and Celiss seems to be suggesting that Taniguchi isn't saying that Lelouch's fate is up to us at all.

On a side note, you are watching 00, right? Do you know what weapons the 00 has beyond those two blades?
  8. ashlay
    2008-10-08 14:56
    ashlay
    you're getting way ahead of yourself yet again Dann. >_>

All Celiss' post said was the Okouchi interview was implying Lelouch had to pay a price for his actions. But yet again, the theme of "you don't things for free" has been around since the planning stages of the show. It's hardly confirmed to be death when Lelouch payed a hell of a lot of things over the course of the series.

Okouchi's interview leaves things just as ambiguous as ever, and Taniguchi's interview tells people to decide for themselves. You're going to have to form your own opinion, neither the show nor the creators are going to give anyone answers.
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 13:14
    Dann of Thursday
    And now it seems that the line was translated wrong. Okouchi confirmed that Lelouch is dead and that this is the only way it could have gone. Celiss Galvea confirmed it.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 08:18
    Dann of Thursday
    The ending of CG, but I guess it is according to Taniguchi.