AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Demi.

Notices

Conversation Between Demi. and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21
  1. Triple_R
    2011-12-24 12:08
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays! Hope your Christmas Eve has as much Fate in it as Nanoha's famous Christmas Eve of Nanoha A's.
  2. Demi.
    2011-10-31 17:33
    Demi.
    As do I my friend, as do I.

Happy Halloween to you too...Haven't celebrated it since forever, though.
  3. Triple_R
    2011-10-31 17:25
    Triple_R
    Happy Halloween! Hope somebody that looks like Fate comes into your life tonight.
  4. Demi.
    2011-08-08 10:28
    Demi.
    Get on AIM. :3
  5. Demi.
    2011-05-30 04:53
    Demi.
    Hi there.

I see Archonwing brought you into the hell that is ISML. Well, I'm always looking for more members to join the resistance. ^^
    As for Fate, she won ISML back in 2008...but unfortunately she's lost a lot of steam over the years. Partly because China is now pretty much half the voting population in ISML (and MGLN is very unpopular in China) and partly because fading memories. With that being said, she won't win this year, but I'm happy every time she wins a match. :3

Haruhi seems to have strength this year...Not enough to win, but she should make it to single elimination at the end of the season. As far as I'm concerned, no one is going to be able to stop Tenshi. Which isn't a bad thing, considering my other options are wastes of space (Kirino and Taiga, for instance). And yes, I never did like tsunderes...
  6. Triple_R
    2011-05-30 00:29
    Triple_R
    Just so you know, I hope that Fate Testarossa wins SaiMoe since you care so much about it.

Fate is also one of my three favorite girls in this contest, and one of my five all-time favorite anime characters.

Even though I like Haruhi a bit more, I hope that Fate wins for your sake (it helps that I like Fate a lot myself, of course).

If Haruhi vs. Fate somehow happens, I'll probably just abstain. I intend to vote for Fate in any other match-up.
  7. Demi.
    2010-02-12 21:51
    Demi.
    It's fine. Disagreeing I have no problem with...But sometimes I notice a sense of "bashing" coming from people while they're disagreeing with me. And then it starts to irk me.
  8. Triple_R
    2010-02-12 21:43
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for disagreeing with you a bit lately. ^_^;;

At least we both love Nanoha and Fate a lot.
  9. Demi.
    2010-02-12 21:39
    Demi.
    I see you're finally posting in the Nanoha discussions. That's good. :3
  10. Demi.
    2009-12-31 20:03
    Demi.
    Happy New Year to you too. (Even if we don't see to talk to eachother much)

Thanks. I try to defend her because some people think it's funny to insult her for no reason. (jealous of her popularity, probably) And being the fanboy that I am, I can't let that slide, lol.

You should post in the Nanoha subforum more often, if you're a fan of the series. I never see you there, unless we just frequent different threads there.