AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Demi.

Notices

Conversation Between Demi. and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 124
  1. Last Sinner
    2011-12-24 12:44
    Last Sinner
    Merry Christmas from myself and Sena Claus!
  2. Demi.
    2011-11-30 13:26
    Demi.
    Wow, that is retarded.

I'm starting to lose faith in the Japanese. I mean, they're good people and all, but they have terrible taste in anime. But I probably shouldn't generalize the entire population of Japan just because of a rotten bunch of otaku.
  3. Last Sinner
    2011-11-30 11:22
    Last Sinner
    And now for the bad news...

Remember how mad you were when we found out Persona 4 pre-orders were 11k a month ago?

Week 1 sales of Volume 1...33,365....

There is no God....he/she/it has forsaken us...
  4. Demi.
    2011-11-08 10:19
    Demi.
    Ahh, so close to giving me that 4th bar. But thanks. :3
  5. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 23:44
    Last Sinner
    Chihayafuru Episode 5 - Wow...this is just about ready to be my fave series of the year. That is how drama, conflict and character building moments should be.
  6. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 11:47
    Last Sinner
    Exactly. But winners are never shared. The two communties don't want to share any winners. Despite what wontaek theorises and the others rave on about. PMMM fandom is mainly within Japan. PMMM is a title that hardly gets spoken of in my neck of the woods.

Hmmm, 2011 characters that weren't in ISML 2011 I expect to see in 2012 ISML season... (+) = I like them. (-) = Dislike them.

Sena (+) - She's pretty Meat and the most likeable character in that show. Plus the whole 'ONE OF US!' factor that made Kirino popular.
    Kobato (+) - Kana Hanazawa. End of story.
    Kurisu (+) - The good type of tsundere and a refreshing one.
    Mayuri (+) - Painfully naive to the point it's adorable.
    Menma (-) - Tearjerkers get a lot of sympathy votes.
    Homura (-) - Episode 10 and nothing more.
  7. Demi.
    2011-11-02 10:49
    Demi.
    Saimoe voters are hardly connected to ISML...Although I don't think PMMM characters will do that well in ISML regardless. PMMM domination is a Japanese thing, and nothing more.
  8. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 10:24
    Last Sinner
    There is an upside to this, you know.

Do you honestly think there won't be a real anti-PMMM sentiment in ISML 2012? Kanade is rolling because she's hard to hate for most people. PMMM is polarising. Trust me, they'll be lucky to get Homura in let alone anyone else next year. And then, they will get BURNT! Actually, I ought to thank those AST fools. PMMM just got sunk in ISML!
  9. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 09:59
    Last Sinner
    But really, 2k people blocking out the rest of the world? Why care?! If all they care about is PMMM, so be it!
  10. Demi.
    2011-11-02 09:52
    Demi.
    It's because I sat through that contest for over a month and it rewards me with a tri-madoka beatdown...When I could name dozens of characters more deserving then them. Well whatever, it's not like I can expect a moe contest to be rational.