AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Demi.

Notices

Conversation Between Demi. and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 126
  1. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 09:59
    Last Sinner
    But really, 2k people blocking out the rest of the world? Why care?! If all they care about is PMMM, so be it!
  2. Demi.
    2011-11-02 09:52
    Demi.
    It's because I sat through that contest for over a month and it rewards me with a tri-madoka beatdown...When I could name dozens of characters more deserving then them. Well whatever, it's not like I can expect a moe contest to be rational.
  3. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 09:42
    Last Sinner
    Why? Why feel anything about that show you're talking about? Almost anything in this plane of existence ain't worth any rage at all and that show. That show - meh. It's not worth the time or energy. If people want to be fanatical about it, let them. Popular shows have next to no rationale or quality - always been the case and always will be. Just chill.
  4. Demi.
    2011-11-02 09:22
    Demi.
    If you were to ask a PMMM fan, they would say it was because I was "butthurt."

They wouldn't be wrong.
  5. Last Sinner
    2011-11-02 09:18
    Last Sinner
    Mate, why even bother posting in that AST thread? PMMM dominating it all the way was even more predictable than me calling Kanade dominating ISML 2011 in April last year!
  6. Demi.
    2011-11-02 05:24
    Demi.
    Well as long as what she does during the match is in the bounds of fair play, I don't see what's wrong. Most tennis players scream during their serves, and no one ever says anything about them.

As for me, I'm not sure yet as it's too early to tell. I don't like genki characters so as long as she keeps from going wild at every waking turn, I won't have anything against her. A girl with too much energy just never worked for me.
  7. Last Sinner
    2011-11-01 20:20
    Last Sinner
    People on other sites talking about Chihayafuru have said they think she's a bitch. They've based their opinions mainly on Episodes 3 and 4. They think Chihaya was too weak/reliant in Episode 3 and that when she gets feisty during a match, that she's out of line. Some people think Chihaya's antics in Episode 4 were mean towards Taichi's girlfriend. Some people think she's the beneficiary of shounenish formulas. *shrug*

It seems people that can't relate to Chihaya find her weird or annoying. Which I find bizarre because frankly, she's probably one of the most just, loyal and pure-minded characters (within reason) this year.
  8. Demi.
    2011-11-01 13:47
    Demi.
    Demisoda ragequit P4 as far as I know.

Who said Chihaya is a bitch? Or rather, what's their reasoning behind that. However, I may be 1 episode behind...so perhaps it happened during the most recent episode.
  9. Last Sinner
    2011-11-01 11:39
    Last Sinner
    Looks like Demisoda is getting retribution for that reccomendation, heh.

Quite sad how many people think Chihaya is a bitch merely because they don't understand where she's coming from. I think she's the most honest female in anime this year, frankly.
  10. Last Sinner
    2011-10-24 04:51
    Last Sinner
    Irisviel is pretty tragic. Nearly all interaction with Saber is done by her. Urobuchi said in an interview Kiritsugu only interacts with Saber three times. We've seen one and we know what the last one is. Only question is what the second one was.

What I like most about Chihaya is that she is a very moral person. It doesn't come into her head to betray a friend or hurt someone. Very few people her age are and they're pretty harsh on how they hand out peer pressure. Chihaya is the anti of that. I wish I had a friend like her in that point of my life. I didn't have anyone close to that.

Maybe she does it so someone doesn't take the inevitable step of groping her? But meh, Inori just makes me cringe. I can't stand seeing females being used by that.

It didn't work in Deadman Wonderland because the male was the primary focus. In Mirai Nikki, the female has a lot more prominence. Plus you need a weaker character to act as the foil for such an intense yandere. The character works here. Not really in a likeable way yet. But I figure Yuki will end up as Deus ex Machina. Part of the fun of Mirai Nikki is watching someone who supposedly can't handle the insanity living while the psychos get offed.

Haha! Never truly trust SHAFT fans. :P I don't! ^^

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=8660 is the show I'm talking about. There's a 1 min preview clip somewhere on Youtube.