AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 156
  1. Liddo-kun
  2. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-02 23:23
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    What? It's raining hard in your place? The sun is merciless here! The clouds can't even block it. It's so hot!
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-02 20:47
    Liddo-kun
    Final sorting and resizing done. Just need to eat lunch, then I'd get started on the uploading and storytelling. Raining hard here, so cold.
  4. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-02 11:54
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    I kinda doubt it , since the one on my album cover is not very famous (it's Sazabi Evolve version). The cosplay that you saw is probably the original Sazabi or Sinanju

Oh yeah, I apologize for not commenting on your video. My connection are kinda wrecked lately. As for your cosplayer friend in red-suit and gray-wig: she's a lot prettier without the wig!
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-02 10:57
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm. The red mobile suit which is the album cover of your random album, I saw someone doing a cosplay similar to that last Saturday (Sept 29) in Cosmania. The report will be up by tomorrow.
  6. Liddo-kun
  7. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-16 08:42
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Oh yeah, I know that feeling really well. The streets now has become more and more dangerous compared to my school & college days. Criminals are lurking around for prey almost everywhere at night. Ghosts don't scare me, but those criminals do.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-16 07:34
    Liddo-kun
    The neighborhood you walk in must be a rather safe place. Over here, it's dangerous to go alone at night, because a lot of people are desperate for cash. And yesterday, I was wearing decent clothes and have a fat bag because of the anime item that I bought. Muggers could easily mistake me for someone who has plenty of money.
  9. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-15 13:55
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Walking home in a dark street? I've experienced that one too. Back then when I got back to my town from Bali school-trip, I walked home at 2 p.m. Nice, isn't it? When I went into college, it's even become a routine, but not as crazy as my previous 2-p.m.-walking-home experience XD.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-15 10:25
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. It's exactly 11:01 pm. I've just got home (and taken a cool shower) from day 1 of Best of Anime 2012. Dead tired and what's left of the 1600+ pesos i've brought is less than 100 pesos, but it's ok. 2 of my 3 cosplayer friends are there. A little sad that Bea-sama didn't come (my tsundere cosplayer friend ). One of my best achievements during the day is being able to get close and take a close up pic of Alodia, she's a really famous cosplayer here in my country. I'll show the pic later. For now, I need a some real rest and sleep.

Oh, and can I ask for a small favor? When I post the pics. One of them will be a girl with red bodyfit costume and gray wig. Can you comment on her costume at the thread please? She's one of my cosplayer friends. Arigatou.

And lastly. It's scary going home walking alone in a dark street! The last time I walked home this late is years ago.