AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 156
  1. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-14 09:34
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Yup. Riding a bus if you have the option is a good deed coz that will indirectly reduce the effect of global warming caused by those carbon monoxide from vehicles' exhaust pipes .
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-14 07:01
    Liddo-kun
    That's an acceptable interpretation on the ED sequence.
    She's the only without a partner. It's good that the talk with Iori seems to have lightened up Inaba a bit, the guy in Inaba's house made a comment that in the past Inaba doesn't say she's heading out. Saying you're heading out seems to be a common showing of good relationship with family members in Japan.

On another topic. Tomorrow is the day of the large anime con. Chose that I'm not going to bring a car, and just ride a bus to go there. The gasoline expenses for the car could be used to buy some low priced souvenirs instead. I guess it shows that I'm really short on cash these days.
  3. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-13 09:20
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Maybe the ED describes how Inaba feels to be a "fifth wheel" for the club since Aoki x Yui & Taichi x Iori even though all of her friends don't think her as such. Her friends flying & smiling while she herself falling may indicate that she brought it upon herself.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-13 08:05
    Liddo-kun
    Yes, I agree with your opinion. Still plenty of episodes to go, anything can happen. And we also don't know if Heartseed still has a gimmick left up his sleeve.

Also wondering if the whole ED sequence has a meaning. Where Inaba sees herself falling down, and the rest of her friends are flying in the clouds. Hmm..
  5. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-12 06:34
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    More respect for Inaba I see ^^.

Yeah, seen the episode quite a while ago. From reading the KC thread, you can see that there's a lot of people who complain that them (Iori & Inaba) still being friends while agree to compete each other for the same guy they love is a cop-out solution. I personally don't think so since the story is still far from over and there's still something to their "cease fire" that's not shown yet.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-10 08:05
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Sorry for the really late reply.
    Well, I have a little more respect for Inaba after watching the latest episode.

Have you watched episode 10?
    Placing inside spoiler to be safe.
    Spoiler:
  7. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-03 07:38
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Might be better if you become friends with some of them and infect them your optimism.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-03 06:53
    Liddo-kun
    I ship characters, even today.
    But careful not to get too fanatical in promoting my opinions of course. Pairings that come out of nowhere? I guess that's what fanfics are for.

After seeing episode 3, I thought Taichi x Yui has a chance - but I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part. Currently hoping for a Taichi x Iori end. Inaba just seems too much of a pessimist. In real life, I avoid pessimistic people like the plague.
  9. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-02 10:46
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    To be honest, I'm not really a shipper-guy. For me, the things that matters are always character development and relationship development. As long as those grounds are well-covered, It doesn't matter for me who ends up with who. Automatically, I hate pairings that "came out of nowhere".

So far, both Taichi x Iori & Taichi x Inaba pairings are good to me (character-wise & relationship-wise). Both Inaba & Iori have their pluses & minuses, so I'll cheer for both of them . As for Yui x Aoki, well... I think it's already set in stone that they'll be together, so why bother? XD
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-02 09:31
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks. Just for a bit of conversation. Do you root for pairings in KC? Taichi x Inaba for example.
    If yes, which are your favorite and wish to see together at the end of the anime?

EDIT: I've already watched up to episode 8.