AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 150
  1. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-03 07:38
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Might be better if you become friends with some of them and infect them your optimism.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-03 06:53
    Liddo-kun
    I ship characters, even today.
    But careful not to get too fanatical in promoting my opinions of course. Pairings that come out of nowhere? I guess that's what fanfics are for.

After seeing episode 3, I thought Taichi x Yui has a chance - but I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part. Currently hoping for a Taichi x Iori end. Inaba just seems too much of a pessimist. In real life, I avoid pessimistic people like the plague.
  3. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-02 10:46
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    To be honest, I'm not really a shipper-guy. For me, the things that matters are always character development and relationship development. As long as those grounds are well-covered, It doesn't matter for me who ends up with who. Automatically, I hate pairings that "came out of nowhere".

So far, both Taichi x Iori & Taichi x Inaba pairings are good to me (character-wise & relationship-wise). Both Inaba & Iori have their pluses & minuses, so I'll cheer for both of them . As for Yui x Aoki, well... I think it's already set in stone that they'll be together, so why bother? XD
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-02 09:31
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks. Just for a bit of conversation. Do you root for pairings in KC? Taichi x Inaba for example.
    If yes, which are your favorite and wish to see together at the end of the anime?

EDIT: I've already watched up to episode 8.
  5. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-02 09:24
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Good luck! ^_^
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-02 09:23
    Liddo-kun
    I appreciate the info on the name of the Kokoro Connect incident thread.
    But still.. it's something I don't wish to delve upon. I leave it to the other KC fans to talk about the issue.

Anyways, September is large conventions month. BoA and Cosmania are both happening on September - I will try to attend at least one of them and share a report.
  7. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-08-31 09:47
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Actually, the incident itself is kinda important for us to know coz there's a high chance that it will affect the future of Kokoro Connect anime. The scandal is actually quite huge and now there's a special thread for it called "Kokoro Connect Bullying Incident". Don't worry, there's no spoiler there (so far).
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-31 08:19
    Liddo-kun
    For now, I can't read any of the posts there because of spoilers. I have not watched all episodes.
    And whatever that incident is, I'd rather not read about it.
  9. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-08-30 21:57
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Yup. If you see the KC anime thread. You'll see some of my posts there. The thing is, I'm kinda disappointed with some particular publicity stunt (read the thread) that most possibly will bring negative impact to KC. That can result in KC won't get a 2nd season and that means the story in the anime will never be resolved T_T. Sigh....
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-30 19:51
    Liddo-kun
    Forgot to mention this. Are you watching Kokoro Connect?
    It's one of my favorite anime this year. ",)