AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 151
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-20 06:05
    Liddo-kun
    Just out of curiosity, would you happen to be fasting right now? The muslim patient we had a few weeks ago said he's currently fasting.

Ah, it's only now that I saw your reply to our Gundam talk. I see.. you really know a lot of info on gundam series.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-07-31 10:44
    Liddo-kun
    None, no cosplay cabaret. Only a fashion show of cosplayers, each one walk on stage and try to impress the audience and judges.

I did see something similar to a cosplay cabaret in a con that I attended last year. It's groups of 4 or more people each. One large group even had separate members for props and special effects when they went on stage. They acted scenes from anime episodes, or improvised their own. It's entertaining.

Thanks for the info on Gundam. I think each gundam series I've seen is decent, even SEED - which somehow has a lot of haters when it aired in my country.
  3. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-07-31 10:36
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Did they do some cosplay cabaret in the contest? Does cosplay cabaret can only be done by cosplayers who came with their own set of cosplayer-group?

To be precise, that's Unicorn Gundam while in its "Destroy Mode". When it's in "Unicorn Mode" all that red parts are covered up and the V-fin on its forehead closed and formed a "white horn" like a unicorn.

Yup, many Gundam fans from America and Southeast Asia started from Wing. Kira & Athrun is from Gundam SEED & SEED Destiny series. Just in case you want to play catch-up with Gundam series, you can watch Gundam 00 series. That is one good show story-wise, character-wise, and (of course) action-wise ^^.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-07-31 07:38
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks. There's plenty of cosplayers because there's a cos contest scheduled later that day.

So that's a unicorn gundam? Indeed there's a lot of people taking souvenir pics near it. Seems like you're a gundam fan. You would have enjoyed the event, there's a section of the Skydome for gundam fans. I saw them assembling model kits.

Not updated anymore on the gundam series. I remember liking Gundam Wing. The last gundam I've watched has a lead character named Kira and he has a friend named Athrun.
  5. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-07-30 22:58
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Wow, most of those cosplayers look very good and they seem to enjoy their costumes.

Also, THAT HUGE UNICORN GUNDAM!!! Damn! Even though it's nowhere as good as the model kit, I want to take a photo with me under it!
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-07-30 03:48
    Liddo-kun
    Well, it's nice to learn some things about customs of people in Indonesia. Personally, I always bath twice a day, and never leave the house without bathing. But if there's an event, like a convention - I would bath when I'm about to leave the house.
  7. Liddo-kun
  8. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-07-29 22:35
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Ah, is that so. I guess our cultures are different. We usually take a bath in the morning and afternoon (about 3-6 pm).

Do you have any pics of the said cosplayers?
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-07-29 18:01
    Liddo-kun
    Huh? I took a bath before going there, and took one when I got home.

A lot of people, and mostly cosplayers stayed there as long as I did. My cosplayer friend stayed even longer than me. She's there from 12 a.m to 11 p.m.
  10. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-07-29 11:36
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    From 11 am to 8 pm!

Wow man, that's long. How about taking a bath?