AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 165
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-02 09:23
    Liddo-kun
    I appreciate the info on the name of the Kokoro Connect incident thread.
    But still.. it's something I don't wish to delve upon. I leave it to the other KC fans to talk about the issue.

Anyways, September is large conventions month. BoA and Cosmania are both happening on September - I will try to attend at least one of them and share a report.
  2. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-08-31 09:47
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Actually, the incident itself is kinda important for us to know coz there's a high chance that it will affect the future of Kokoro Connect anime. The scandal is actually quite huge and now there's a special thread for it called "Kokoro Connect Bullying Incident". Don't worry, there's no spoiler there (so far).
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-31 08:19
    Liddo-kun
    For now, I can't read any of the posts there because of spoilers. I have not watched all episodes.
    And whatever that incident is, I'd rather not read about it.
  4. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-08-30 21:57
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Yup. If you see the KC anime thread. You'll see some of my posts there. The thing is, I'm kinda disappointed with some particular publicity stunt (read the thread) that most possibly will bring negative impact to KC. That can result in KC won't get a 2nd season and that means the story in the anime will never be resolved T_T. Sigh....
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-30 19:51
    Liddo-kun
    Forgot to mention this. Are you watching Kokoro Connect?
    It's one of my favorite anime this year. ",)
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-27 19:23
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks. I heard that some of the characters there are from video games, but it doesn't help because I don't play much video games these days. The elf girl had a long white pole that looks like a mallet at one end. My camera isn't really good at targets that are actively moving.. so I'll just try again if I see her on another convention.
  7. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-08-27 10:34
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Hmm... All I can say is those are nice-looking cosplayers. I also not familiar with many cosplayed characters from your pic (but I swear I've seen a character wearing that blue outfit like those sisters in you pics XD). Hmm, the pic of that elf-girl is hella blurry. Was she cosplaying elwing from Shining Tears? But Elwing use bow & arrows though .
  8. Liddo-kun
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-27 05:48
    Liddo-kun
    Finished resizing pics. Uploading.. just need 30-45 minutes more to complete the report.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-25 07:40
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. I attended a cosplay convention today, and just got back home (past 8 pm here). A little lonely at the start of the day, because none of my friends are with me this time, but somehow I met a new friend and it brightened up my mood. Got lots of pics, will share them in a day or two. For now, I need some rest.