AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 178
  1. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-15 13:55
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Walking home in a dark street? I've experienced that one too. Back then when I got back to my town from Bali school-trip, I walked home at 2 p.m. Nice, isn't it? When I went into college, it's even become a routine, but not as crazy as my previous 2-p.m.-walking-home experience XD.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-15 10:25
    Hi. It's exactly 11:01 pm. I've just got home (and taken a cool shower) from day 1 of Best of Anime 2012. Dead tired and what's left of the 1600+ pesos i've brought is less than 100 pesos, but it's ok. 2 of my 3 cosplayer friends are there. A little sad that Bea-sama didn't come (my tsundere cosplayer friend ). One of my best achievements during the day is being able to get close and take a close up pic of Alodia, she's a really famous cosplayer here in my country. I'll show the pic later. For now, I need a some real rest and sleep.

Oh, and can I ask for a small favor? When I post the pics. One of them will be a girl with red bodyfit costume and gray wig. Can you comment on her costume at the thread please? She's one of my cosplayer friends. Arigatou.

And lastly. It's scary going home walking alone in a dark street! The last time I walked home this late is years ago.
  3. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-14 09:34
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Yup. Riding a bus if you have the option is a good deed coz that will indirectly reduce the effect of global warming caused by those carbon monoxide from vehicles' exhaust pipes .
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-14 07:01
    That's an acceptable interpretation on the ED sequence.
    She's the only without a partner. It's good that the talk with Iori seems to have lightened up Inaba a bit, the guy in Inaba's house made a comment that in the past Inaba doesn't say she's heading out. Saying you're heading out seems to be a common showing of good relationship with family members in Japan.

On another topic. Tomorrow is the day of the large anime con. Chose that I'm not going to bring a car, and just ride a bus to go there. The gasoline expenses for the car could be used to buy some low priced souvenirs instead. I guess it shows that I'm really short on cash these days.
  5. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-13 09:20
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Maybe the ED describes how Inaba feels to be a "fifth wheel" for the club since Aoki x Yui & Taichi x Iori even though all of her friends don't think her as such. Her friends flying & smiling while she herself falling may indicate that she brought it upon herself.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-13 08:05
    Yes, I agree with your opinion. Still plenty of episodes to go, anything can happen. And we also don't know if Heartseed still has a gimmick left up his sleeve.

Also wondering if the whole ED sequence has a meaning. Where Inaba sees herself falling down, and the rest of her friends are flying in the clouds. Hmm..
  7. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-12 06:34
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    More respect for Inaba I see ^^.

Yeah, seen the episode quite a while ago. From reading the KC thread, you can see that there's a lot of people who complain that them (Iori & Inaba) still being friends while agree to compete each other for the same guy they love is a cop-out solution. I personally don't think so since the story is still far from over and there's still something to their "cease fire" that's not shown yet.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-10 08:05
    Hi. Sorry for the really late reply.
    Well, I have a little more respect for Inaba after watching the latest episode.

Have you watched episode 10?
    Placing inside spoiler to be safe.
  9. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-09-03 07:38
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Might be better if you become friends with some of them and infect them your optimism.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-03 06:53
    I ship characters, even today.
    But careful not to get too fanatical in promoting my opinions of course. Pairings that come out of nowhere? I guess that's what fanfics are for.

After seeing episode 3, I thought Taichi x Yui has a chance - but I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part. Currently hoping for a Taichi x Iori end. Inaba just seems too much of a pessimist. In real life, I avoid pessimistic people like the plague.