AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 155
  1. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2013-02-10 22:21
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Wow, that's a lot of events . Will it require you to go around the country to attend them?

And yeah, anything-mecha cosplay (doesn't have to be from Gundams) and mecha-characters cosplay is what I was gunning since they are pretty rare (aside from characters from Code Geass & Gundam SEED).
  2. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-10 21:42
    Liddo-kun
    Updated list of anime conventions (Feb 2 - Oct 5 2013).
    These are only the large ones, smaller events are not listed.

I'll try to attend some and share the pics at Animesuki's cosplay thread.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-10 21:14
    Liddo-kun
    Yeah, "ame" also means rain. Here's their official website. http://up-ame.org/

Any cosplay pic you want? Still gundam?
  4. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2013-02-09 13:02
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Hey, that's cool. I thought AME was from Japanese word ^^. And yeah, many anime conventions are started by University students who like anime.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-08 07:31
    Liddo-kun
    A little trivia about the next con.

UP AME means = University of the Philippines Anime Manga Enthusiasts

It's an anime convention that's started by college students of a university. It happens once a year, for more than 10 years now.
  6. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2013-02-07 23:43
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Looking forward to it ^^.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-06 23:19
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Here's a little update on anime convention stuffs. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1841
  8. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-30 09:10
    Liddo-kun
    Something completely unexpected today. There's no anime convention. I was just casually going home from a mall today on a public jeep (we have those long jeeps here that are used as public transport vehicles). Halfway through the trip. A Kagome cosplayer flagged the jeep and she went aboard. I'm sure she's a cosplayer because the bow is in her bag.

After consulting with my cosplayer friends. It's decided that the cosplayer I encountered is probably just going home from a photoshoot. Since there's no known convention today. I guess cosplaying is becoming a little more popular here.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-28 08:51
    Liddo-kun
    The event is a big one. Honestly, the cancellation was a big shock for us. Everything planned, and things already prepared. Then I woke up in the morning with Anjeline's message on facebook, "convention cancelled".

We are currently waiting for an update on the schedule.
  10. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2013-01-28 05:32
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    That's okay. Just take it easy, Bro.

Btw, is the rescheduling come at the last minute or days prior? I figure it it's such a big event, it won't be that easy to be rescheduled. Or the event is not that big?