AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 151
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-25 07:57
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Just dropping by to recommend an anime.

If you're looking for something else to watch, then I recommend Girls und Panzer.
    You might like it. ",)
  2. Liddo-kun
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-15 08:36
    Liddo-kun
    Uploading pics..
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-15 03:40
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry, taking a little long. I've been talking to my cosplayer friends at another website on who wants to be included in the report.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-13 09:05
    Liddo-kun
    Hoho. this isn't really "work". But yeah, rest is prety much needed.

oyasumii
  6. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-13 08:56
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Take it easy, man. You should rest as much as you work ^^.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-13 08:50
    Liddo-kun
    Currently 9:32 pm here. Just got home from The Grand Pop Culture Fair held at SM Megamall. It's a fun convention. Lots of singing and dancing on stage.

The report will be up in a day or two. This one is among the nicer conventions I've attended.
    For now, serious rest and sleep needed.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-11 21:17
    Liddo-kun
    Update:

Well, it's already sure that I'm not going to the cosplay event by Oh No! Manga because it's too far away.
    However, one of my friends informed me of another anime convention, much nearer and I would be able to go to easily.

Going to this tomorrow:
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I'll have a report up at the Animesuki cosplay thread in a few days.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-11 00:11
    Liddo-kun
    Well, actually one reason I'm not attending the Oh No Manga convention in Taytay is because there's another one happening much nearer (The Grand Pop Culture Fair!). Only a 2 hr trip. If only we are in the same country, I would have invited you to come with us - the more the merrier. There's people assembling gundam model kits in almost every convention that I attend these days - I don't join the gundam groups, but you might be interested in them since you're a gundam fan.

I'll keep you updated if I manage to attend the one happening this Saturday. ",)
    My only regrets would be not seeing my friend cosplay Homura and that "motion manga", but there's always next time.
  10. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-10 20:47
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Yeah, man. Don't push yourself. That's just a con, not a concert of your idolized band or somethin'. If the con isn't worth the trip, then don't do it.