AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Obelisk ze Tormentor
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 155
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-13 08:50
    Liddo-kun
    Currently 9:32 pm here. Just got home from The Grand Pop Culture Fair held at SM Megamall. It's a fun convention. Lots of singing and dancing on stage.

The report will be up in a day or two. This one is among the nicer conventions I've attended.
    For now, serious rest and sleep needed.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-11 21:17
    Liddo-kun
    Update:

Well, it's already sure that I'm not going to the cosplay event by Oh No! Manga because it's too far away.
    However, one of my friends informed me of another anime convention, much nearer and I would be able to go to easily.

Going to this tomorrow:
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I'll have a report up at the Animesuki cosplay thread in a few days.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-11 00:11
    Liddo-kun
    Well, actually one reason I'm not attending the Oh No Manga convention in Taytay is because there's another one happening much nearer (The Grand Pop Culture Fair!). Only a 2 hr trip. If only we are in the same country, I would have invited you to come with us - the more the merrier. There's people assembling gundam model kits in almost every convention that I attend these days - I don't join the gundam groups, but you might be interested in them since you're a gundam fan.

I'll keep you updated if I manage to attend the one happening this Saturday. ",)
    My only regrets would be not seeing my friend cosplay Homura and that "motion manga", but there's always next time.
  4. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-10 20:47
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Yeah, man. Don't push yourself. That's just a con, not a concert of your idolized band or somethin'. If the con isn't worth the trip, then don't do it.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-10 19:05
    Liddo-kun
    Probably yes. The large unicorn gundam you saw in one of my reports is a convention sponsored by Oh No! It's their first con, and was succesful. I would assume they would erect a similar large gundam on this next con that they're planning.

Honestly, I don't know what "motion manga" is and it's one reason I want to attend. Another reason is my friend is going to cosplay Homura (from Madoka Magica). But the venue is simpy too far.. I already apologized to her last night that I can't attend.
  6. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-10 10:29
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    The "Giant Gundam Display" caught my attention . Are they gonna display a statue again like the previous convention you attended?

Also, what exactly is a "motion manga"? Is it like some Marvel "motion comics" which are released in the form of DVD/BD with moving pictures & narrator?
  7. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-10 06:49
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Well, as I said in the Animesuki cosplay thread. There's some more anime conventions scheduled for this month of October.

My friend Sarah sent me this today.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Sorry, can't make a report (and provide pics) for this one.. it's because I can't attend it. Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp is fun, but it's approximately a 4 hr trip and I don't feel like travelling that far.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-03 06:23
    Liddo-kun
    Glad you liked it. I'll be sure to inform you on the next one.

I see that you're really a mobile suit identifier. Got to chat with the guy cosplaying as Sazabi a little, and he's glad that people like his cosplay. Well, that's a whole lot of useful information you posted on my profile (not kidding). I would appreciate if you repost some of what you said at the cosplay thread (espescially the ones you said about the Sazabi). Arigatou. ",)
  9. Obelisk ze Tormentor
    2012-10-03 01:49
    Obelisk ze Tormentor
    Hahaha......just like I thought ! That's right, he's cosplaying the original Sazabi (from MS Gundam: Char's Counterattack), and a nice one at that! I guess Zeon's Mobile Suit is easier to make due to the curves which Gundams don't have.

Above the Sazabi, that girl was probably cosplaying Zero from Megaman/Rockman series IIRC.

The name of the female characters from Sword Art Online is Asuna.

Further down, the one that you tagged as "robot" is actually cosplaying Arbalest from Full Metal Panic!

Further up, the one you tagged as "cosplayer group" is from Green Hornet. Both guys cosplaying as Green Hornet (right) & Kato (left). As for the chic, I don't remember.

The cosplayer that you met when you bought mineral water is from Fate/Zero. They're Irisviel Einzbern (left) & Saber (right)
  10. Liddo-kun