AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 102
  1. Kirito
    2012-09-08 03:07
    Kirito
    I know, but the spilling drinks on people, well it was more of my excitement and nerves getting to me. It was my first convention after all and I'm not that clumsy in real life. Anyway it's nice that people at conventions were nice enough to take their time so that you can get the pictures you're asking for/wanting. I'm glad that your experiences are really great for you to make use of your time and amusement at each convention you visit, and you definitely sound like you're having a blast, and that's a great thing. It's definitely motivating me to attend a convention soon when it comes.

Nice to know that I'm not alone when I got teary eyed watching Air (I think many people did too). I'm a Misuzu x Yukito shipper myself. Love that pairing to no end. Really? I know the feeling, my parent's and me got into a disagreement of wearing a cosplay hat at a barbecue.

Misuzu's voice actress died...?! Really? How and when did it happen?
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-07 08:47
    Liddo-kun
    Quote:
    Air was an incredible anime. One of the few anime that got me teary eyed. The anime's ending was amazingly done, but the movie had it moments since it focused on the Misuzu x Yukito more. Misuzu come back!
    Yes, got teary eyed in it too. I ship Misuzu x Yukito btw.
    I remember my friend who is both an Air and Samurai X fan got in disagreement with her mom, because she drew a fanart of Kenshin Himura slashing an "evil monk".

A little sad that Misuzu's voice actress already pass away..
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-07 08:41
    Liddo-kun
    Haha. Thanks for the reminder, but I never spill drinks on people. The little mistake I do in cons is usually stepping on someone when it gets too crowded - in which I immediately apologize to the person I accidentally stepped on. Forgot to mention, one thing I liked in cons (all of the ones I've attended so far), people are generally nice. For example, it's crowded and I'm taking a pic of someone - cosplayer makes a pose - I get into shooting position.. believe it or not, despite the cramped environment, people still try to avoid walking between me and the cosplayer . There's even one time, I was only taking a shot of a Black Rock Shooter poster, there's this one guy walking rather fast, he paused and changed direction after noticing that he would block my cam. ",)
  4. Kirito
    2012-09-06 17:11
    Kirito
    Me too, right now I just started my paid job training and I'm saving money hoping that a last minute convention hits me soon. I really can't wait to see what kinds of pictures you'll take at the convention(s) you'll be attending. Drinks huh, I hope you don't get too excited and spill your drink on a passing attendee like I did during my first convention, jk, jk.

Air was an incredible anime. One of the few anime that got me teary eyed. The anime's ending was amazingly done, but the movie had it moments since it focused on the Misuzu x Yukito more. Misuzu come back!

Anyway, I need to update my favourites, I have more but haven't really gotten to them because I'm trying to make a great rep here. I don't think it's getting somewhere but I'll manage somehow.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-06 07:17
    Liddo-kun
    Just for a little conversation. Saw Air in your favorite anime list. I liked the ending for the anime better than the ending for the movie.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-06 07:12
    Liddo-kun
    Well, the groups promoting the events become much more active as the "ber" months (Sept- Dec) approach. Though honestly, I'm saving money right now, so I'd spend only the bare minimum to enjoy the events. 600 pesos for transportation, drinks (need refreshing drinks to be able to last the whole day), and extra batteries for my cam - and that's it. I would have some more extra money in my bag, but I'd only bring it out if I see a Nagisa Motomiya figurine being sold, if I don't see the figurine I'm looking for then the extra money will go unspent (will save it for the Chistmas season).
  7. Kirito
    2012-09-04 00:27
    Kirito
    Sounds great, I look forward to see your convention pics if you get some. Convention season for me as ended until next year, I'm a little jealous to be honest with you.

I hope to see neat thing from you, until then!
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-03 06:57
    Liddo-kun
    Update: This September, there will be two large anime conventions. Best of Anime 2012 (15-16) and Cosmania (29-30). I'll try to attend at least one day of each con. Will share pics on Animesuki's convention thread if I manage to get some.
  9. Kirito
    2012-08-30 20:25
    Kirito
    Thanks, but they blame anime for my lack of "social" standings. They always keep bashing me for not having a girlfriend or going out to places. I don't care what they think. I just do what I think is comfortable.

As for ClariS it's just stuff like songs, news, or whatever nothing serious. If you want to ask ClariS questions just ask I'll be glad to help.

Really? You do know who I am right...? I'm the "first" I didn't know that, yeah many people think that my kind don't like anime or any of the sort in general. I listen to more Japanese music than the stuff here in North America. I do listen to some, but not that many.

Sure, if you're in Canada just let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. I'll be sure to let you know if I go to your country to visit, as well.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-30 20:08
    Liddo-kun
    I guess it's a good thing you decided to continue despite some odds (parents not approved of it). Maybe they just have a wrong idea of it, that anime is only for children?

Actually, I have nothing more to say on Claris except they're great singers. I'm not a die-hard fan, but still a fan nonetheless.

Spoiler:

Thanks for the offer. I'll remember that if I do manage to visit relatives in Canada.