AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Arturia Polaris
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 164
  1. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-18 09:55
    Arturia Polaris
    I have no words to describe the epicness of this last episode...
  2. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-18 09:13
    Arturia Polaris
    Keep in mind that Shinka may also show up as a cheerleader. Her key recognizable factor is the hairclip at front.

Also, I'm about to hit the last AKB episode... Favorites: Takamina (Yes, I love her as well), The blondie with fangs, Chieri
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-18 07:25
    Liddo-kun
    Nice. You gave AKB0048 a chance.
    So.. have you watched the final episode yet?

My favorite characters are Takamina (some people don't like her, but oh well..), Nagisa, Mayuyu (also a fan of the real life Mayuyu), and Yukirin (also fan of the real life Yukirin, she's the one at the center).
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-18 07:04
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm dead tired at work the past few days.
    Busy earning the money I will spend for Christmas.

Are anime conventions that scarce in your country? It's sometimes a conversation topic in my circle of real life friends, that anime is not really widely accepted in western countries. Which is the reason why there's only a few held in those countries.

Well, I might have said this before.. Sept-Dec is the peak of anime con activity here. The list I gave only mentions of events held near my area, there are anime conventions in other places in my country (which will also happen in Dec) that are not listed there. Maybe because there's always a decent turnout of people at events, which leads to the sponsors being encouraged to hold even more events. Other active months in anime convention activity here is February till June.
  5. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-17 17:44
    Arturia Polaris
    Tore through AKB0048 till episode 12... My face was like... What... is that the ending!?

Then I realized I forgot episode 13.

Arty
  6. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-17 11:13
    Arturia Polaris
    Started AKB0048 again, episode 1, episode 2 are completely epic... I can't believe I dropped this!

Arty
  7. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-17 08:36
    Arturia Polaris
    Damn I wish something close to that many anime conventions happened in Argentina...

I even want to start my own blog, but....

Arty
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-17 06:34
    Liddo-kun
    Btw, today I have obtained (or rather it was passed to me by a good friend) a list of cosplay conventions for Dec. 2012 in my country. Will try to attend Toycon and Ozine Fest. And of course, reports will be posted on AS cos thread.

You can be sure that I'll look out.. for someone doing a cosplay of the Chuunibyou character you told me about.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-17 06:30
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for giving Girls und Panzer a chance. ",)
  10. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-17 01:47
    Arturia Polaris
    Girlz und Panzer downloading! :P Let's see if I can get all the WW2 references...

Arty