AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Arturia Polaris
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 174
  1. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-12 08:51
    Arturia Polaris
    Episode 2 *Hides*

Arty
  2. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-12 08:47
    Liddo-kun
    What episode are you in AKB48?
    It's one of my favorite anime for this year.
  3. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-12 08:35
    Arturia Polaris
    Oh I've still got to finish AKB! *goes open his anime folder*
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-12 06:07
    Liddo-kun
    Ok, seen the pic. Hmm, I've seen many schoolgirl cosplays in going to conventions, but none like that yet. Maybe because Chuuni is a new anime. One of my friends did a schoolgirl cosplay with a similar colored skirt, but the blazer she used is blue so it can't be from Chuuni.

Anyway, I've seen an AKB48 cosplayer once and that anime is still fairly new as well. So it's probably only a matter of time before I see a Chuuni cosplayer. ",)
  5. Arturia Polaris
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-11 21:44
    Liddo-kun
    Image link is broken.

I live in the Philippines. In Metro Manila (Quezon City area).
    Here in the link, a picture of Mall of Asia is present - it's where most of the larger anime conventions are held.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_Manila
  7. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-10 10:19
    Arturia Polaris
    Wait, pesos? Where are you from!?

Also link... : http://static.zerochan.net/Nibutani....ll.1307238.jpg

Arty
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-10 07:05
    Liddo-kun
    Link to a pic please.
    I could have a better idea if you provide me a pic of what character cosplay you're looking for.

Well, to describe the degree of evil of our customs over here.. there's a time I ordered a hardcover precure movie 2 manga. Converted value of the item is approximately 600 pesos. Customs charged me at least 800 pesos worth of taxes. More than the item itself..
  9. Arturia Polaris
    2012-11-09 07:17
    Arturia Polaris
    Look for a Nibutani cosplayer onegai!!!

Arty

PS: Customs are moar evil in Argentina.-
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-11-09 07:05
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Just a little update on the cosplay reports. ",)

Good news is there's still a bunch of anime conventions scheduled for November. One of my friends messaged me about a week ago, saying she's ready to go to another one. Unfortunately, November is also the time that the Madoka figurine that I ordered from Hobbylink Japan will arrive, and I have to to pay a hefty amount of customs fees.. (Bureau of Customs is EVIL!! >_<), so I might not be able to attend any for this month due to monetary reasons. If I would attend one for November, then it will be the small event by Oh No! Manga on November 25.

Anyway, there's a rather large convention being scheduled on December 9 - I don't know much of the details yet, but if most of my friends will attend, then I will attend it too - report will be made and posted on AS cosplay thread.