AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Sageblink
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Liddo-kun
    2011-03-20 20:17
    Liddo-kun
    So far, I've watched only the first half of the movie. Saving the rest for later. My favourite countries are Japan, France and Germany (in that order). So I was really glad when the setting for Heartcatch Movie is in France.
  2. Sageblink
    2011-03-20 09:21
    Sageblink
    Really ? I saw the raw, and the animation was wondeful. They did an amazing job recreating Paris. It's the first time i see buildings put in the right place.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2011-03-20 07:03
    Liddo-kun
    Heartcatch Movie is already subbed.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2011-02-02 10:34
    Liddo-kun
    Just a small trivia though, the first precure series (the one where I gave you episode links), is directed by Daisuke Ono (known for Dragonball Z).
  5. Liddo-kun
    2011-02-02 10:32
    Liddo-kun
    Explaining would require storytelling on not just one, but miltiple precure series. So I cannot. Knowing many things in advance can ruin most anime, and precure is no exception.
  6. Sageblink
    2011-02-02 09:44
    Sageblink
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liddo-kun
    I'd find it ridiculous as well, because I didn't know why it looked like that.
    Wait wait wait... You're telling me there is some secret-but-Oh-so-interesting explanation for their design ? You sure know how to catch my interest.

Now beg for me not to get spoiled !!