AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Chiibi
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 61
  1. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-27 21:30
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. UP AME IUP report is finished. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1857
  2. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-27 05:36
    Liddo-kun
    That's sad about Meroku's seiyuu..

Sorry for late reply. I suddenly got sick with high fever yesterday. Up to today, I still can't sit for very long and had to lay down in bed.
  3. Chiibi
    2013-02-22 11:59
    Chiibi
    Yay! Make more fans.

But I am very sad. Meroko's seiyuu died on the 18th.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-22 06:40
    Liddo-kun
    Going to give Full Moon episodes 1-9 to one of my cosplayer friends tomorrow.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-13 23:42
    Liddo-kun
    A little update: My friend Yuki-chan (maid cosplayer) is asking if I would go to Nihongo Fiesta, will be held at Skydome. Unfortunately, it's the same day as UP AME. This clearly shows something I haven't mentioned before about Philippine anime cons - there appears to be an unspoken rivalry between large sponsors. They sometimes schedule their event on the same day as another group.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-10 21:58
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, here's an updated list of anime conventions (Feb 2 - Oct 5 2013).
    These are only the large ones, smaller events are not listed.

I'll try to attend some and share the pics at Animesuki's cosplay thread.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2013-02-06 23:11
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Here's a little update on anime convention stuffs. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1841
  8. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-30 09:07
    Liddo-kun
    Something completely unexpected today. There's no anime convention. I was just casually going home from a mall today on a public jeep (we have those long jeeps here that are used as public transport vehicles). Halfway through the trip. A Kagome cosplayer flagged the jeep and she went aboard. I'm sure she's a cosplayer because the bow is in her bag.

After consulting with my cosplayer friends. It's decided that the cosplayer I encountered is probably just going home from a photoshoot. Since there's no known convention today. I guess cosplaying is becoming a little more popular here.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-28 05:10
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Sorry to say. Otaku Expo has been rescheduled.
    Me and some friends were all ready to go there, but there's nothing we can do about it.

No anime convention report for now.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2013-01-21 21:36
    Liddo-kun
    ありがとうございます for the encouragement. ",)

I just realized working part time at a con isn't all fun and games. Probably have to be there for two whole days at the event (26-27). And also have to attend the meeting at the 25th. Well, no turning back now. Going to do this.