AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Urzu 7
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 200
  1. Liddo-kun
    2015-07-14 07:10
    Liddo-kun
    Uwuh,, thanks for the detailed description. Sounds delicious... O___O

I'll try if there's some mexican style fastfoods at the malls in my country. Got curious on what fajitas taste like. xD I'll try to see if our cosplay team would like to come along. None of us had eaten those kind of foods.
  2. Urzu 7
    2015-07-13 13:22
    Urzu 7
    Hm, yeah, you might have never had Mexican food before since you live in the Philippines. Well, that day I got a burrito, which was a flour tortilla stuffed with black beans, Mexican rice (it is seasoned), with shredded beef, pico de gallo (it is similar to salsa), sour cream, and cheese. Another popular Mexican food is fajitas, which is chicken or steak cooked in a skillet with bell pepper and onion, and then served with warm flour tortilla, and you put the meat and veggies into the tortilla and then put other things on like sour cream or guacamole (a condiment made from avocados).

There are many things sold at Mexican restaurants, but typical of Mexican food is some meat and vegetables with some tortillas and then things added like cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, etc.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2015-07-13 09:37
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry for the late late reply. Things got busy here.

Ohh, sounds delicious. Nothing like a happy time eating grilled foods with the family - it's one of the activities that I like to do. On family celebrations here, we grill the corn first, then the hotdogs, and the fish last (because it takes the longest to cook ><). :3

Hmm, and you seem close to your cousin as well. Just out of curiosity, what foods are served at the mexican restaurant?
  4. Urzu 7
    2015-07-05 13:38
    Urzu 7
    My brother and I, along with my parents, had hot dogs cooked on a grill, along with other American summer foods, like corn on the cob, coleslaw, and potato salad. Then, my brother and I met up with my cousin and his girlfriend who were vacationing in southern Maine, the next state over and about an hour away. We ate at a Mexican restaurant, saw a fireworks show, went to a bar, and then headed back to our homes in our state (New Hampshire). It was a very good day.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2015-07-05 10:16
    Liddo-kun
    You're welcome. :3

Hmm, did you have celebration with the whole family?
    I bet there's some delicious food in your house that day.
  6. Urzu 7
    2015-07-04 23:45
    Urzu 7
    Thank you. And I had a real nice day this 4th of July. Thanks for the kind regards.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2015-07-04 07:35
    Liddo-kun
    Good evening. I'm not from the US, but it seems that July 4 is a holiday for you.

Just dropping by to say Happy 4th of July. ^^
  8. Liddo-kun
    2015-06-18 18:25
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from 8th PCC.
    Here it is, just in case you want to see. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2573

Sorry, this one is so late. Real life has been busy for me and my friends on the past few weeks (photoshoot on Sundays).
  9. Liddo-kun
    2015-05-03 17:52
    Liddo-kun
    Hi, just sharing pics from the photoshoot that we did yesterday.
    Karen testing the new maid costume that we bought. ^_^

The weather is a bit hot, because it's summer here.
    So some of the shots we did indoors, where the air conditioning makes life easier.

. . . . .

Hmm, my next upload would be about the 8th PCC anime convention.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-02 01:59
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, actually.. two friend are watching Dog Days. MJ liked it, and she's on episode 8. Mich didn't like it very much, and she's on ep. 2.

:3