AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Urzu 7
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 179
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-10 06:47
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Well, as I said in the Animesuki cosplay thread. There's some more anime conventions scheduled for this month of October.

My friend Sarah sent me this today.
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Sorry, can't make a report (and provide pics) for this one.. it's because I can't attend it. Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp is fun, but it's approximately a 4 hr trip and I don't feel like travelling that far.
  2. Urzu 7
    2012-10-03 18:33
    Urzu 7
    There is no news of a season 3 of Dog Days, but on the last episode the heroes tell the characters from Flonyard that they will see them again soon, and then at the very end of the episode, the creators of the show tell the audience "We'll see you again soon", so we can infer that they are working on going forward with a season 3.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-03 06:51
    Liddo-kun
    Going to watch more Dog Days in the next few days. I sort of understand now, why you said it's lighthearted season. Can't read at the DD Dash thread since I'm avoiding spoilers.. is there any news of a season 3? Thanks.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-03 06:16
    Liddo-kun
    Glad you liked it. I'll be sure to inform you on the next one.

Have been attending cons for awhile, and I'd say that cosplaying is quite popular - in the areas I visit at least. After sometime, some faces become familiar and sometimes we get to chat a little - that's how I met some friends who cosplay. Though there's one strong limiting factor for us anime fans here.. and it's the fact that cons aren't widely advertised, so I mostly depend on text messages from friends for schedules. Of course, if I find out about an anime con, then I text them too. Friends share useful information with each other. ",)
  5. Urzu 7
    2012-10-03 02:33
    Urzu 7
    Thank you for the con report. I enjoyed reading your con report and liked many of the pics. Your country has a lot of anime conventions. I didn't know it was so popular with young people in the Philippines.
  6. Liddo-kun
  7. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-02 20:42
    Liddo-kun
    Final sorting and resizing done. Just need to eat lunch, then I'd get started on the uploading and storytelling. Raining hard here, so cold.
  8. Urzu 7
    2012-10-02 15:13
    Urzu 7
    Yeah, Dog Days Dash is good. It is enjoyable and fun. I'm glad you are watching it instead of keeping it on the back burner.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-02 10:54
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, and on another topic. I've been watching DD season 2 a little each day.
    Already on the episode where Milhi and Leon cosplay as samurai girls. Season 2 is indeed fun, glad I didn't drop the anime.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2012-10-02 10:25
    Liddo-kun
    The good news is I managed to finish resizing the pics.
    The bad news is I'm already too sleepy to post them. This report has more pics than any other convention report that I did before. For sure, the report will be up tomorrow.

I have photos of cosplayers from Steins Gate, Panty and Stocking, Gundam, etc. ",)