AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Urzu 7
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 201
  1. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-02 01:59
    Hmm, actually.. two friend are watching Dog Days. MJ liked it, and she's on episode 8. Mich didn't like it very much, and she's on ep. 2.

2. Urzu 7
    2015-03-28 19:22
    Urzu 7
    Oh no, everything is fine. ^^

Too bad your friend doesn't like Dog Days. I guess she doesn't understand that one of the main aspects of it is to be very lighthearted.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2015-03-28 18:32
    Still have not finished Dog Days S2, but season 1 is still my fav. So far there are mixed reactions when I introduced it to the cosplay group.. someone liked it and laughs (when the characters turn to cat balls xD). But someone thought the "war games" thing is silly (but she also laughed at the cat balls).

Well, and no problem if you just like to read them.

The reason I messaged is because I thought you were upset or something. O_O

Have a nice day tomodachi. ^^
  4. Urzu 7
    2015-03-27 13:29
    Urzu 7
    Hi. : ) Sorry I've been quiet. I've been reading your con reports but haven't said much in the thread they are in. Sorry, sometimes I just like to read them only. I will try to reply in the thread more.

I'm doing good. I've had ups and downs, but currently, I'd say I'm doing well. I hope your friend likes Dog Days season 1. You must have seen season 2. Have you kept up with season 3? The last episode (episode 12) will hit the net soon. I've been watching it and it has been good. I like it more than season 2, although season 1 is probably still my fav. But I love all 3 seasons because I love this anime for having a whole lot of appealing and lovable kemonomimi characters.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2015-03-27 09:53
    Uwuh, long time no talk my friend. How are you? ^^

Currently watching Dog Days S1 with a friend. Made me remember the Dog Days talks we had in the past.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2015-03-26 18:29
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from Otaku Expo 2015.
    Here it is, just in case you want to see. ",)
  7. Liddo-kun
    2015-01-23 11:13
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from Christmas Toycon 2014.

Sorry for being so late. And a belated Happy New Year everyone. ^^
  8. Liddo-kun
    2014-11-30 09:19
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from Cosmania 2014.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2014-11-03 18:29
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from Best of Anime 2014.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2014-10-10 08:45
    Good evening. Asking a little favor from friends who are Date a Live fans.
    Ok, sorry I'm not sure which ones are DAL fans.. so I just sent this message to everyone.

Do you have some official art of Miku Izayoi? Espescially those that show the sides and back of her astral dress clearly. Thanks in advance.

Me and a cosplayer friend have asked a tailor to make a Miku costume - but we are currently in need of more pics, so that the tailor can make the costume more detailed and look like Miku.