AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Urzu 7
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 201
  1. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-01 08:26
    And a message from Anjeline for you as well. ",)
  2. Liddo-kun
    2013-04-01 06:45
    Jenevic has a reply for you. I posted it on the thread. xp
  3. Liddo-kun
    2013-03-31 21:37
    Thanks. But I would really appreciate if you can post what you said at the thread, so that Anjeline, Akire, and Jenevic can see. They're my friends in real life, and they like seeing comments about their cosplay (positive or negative).
  4. Urzu 7
    2013-03-31 20:17
    Urzu 7
    Checked out the con report. My favorite cosplay pics were the Anjeline pics, Akire as Morgianna, and Jenevic as Miku. Each of those women are very beautiful. Anjeline is your friend? You are lucky to know her! I like the mouse pad you got, too. I think I outta replace my old mouse pad with an anime one.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2013-03-27 13:49
    Hi, the report for Cubicon is finished. ",)
    Here it is, just in case you want to see.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2013-03-17 07:23
    You're welcome. And sorry for the late reply, I was caught up in a lot of things lately.

Yeah, there's some events in the afternoon of Cherry con that I wanted to attend, but unable to go to. Though it can't be helped, the appointement is a meeting with a close friend whom I haven't seen for awhile (she's a cosplayer).

I'll make up for the few pics in Cherry Con by getting a lot of pics from Cubicon.
    Cubicon is happening about 5 days from now.
  7. Urzu 7
    2013-03-14 15:04
    Urzu 7
    Thanks for the con report. I enjoy getting a peak at the cons you attend. Especially cosplay pics, and you have lots of cute women cosplaying in your area. In this con report, I saw a good amount of good looking women in the pics. Too bad that you were only able to stay for 2 hours. Should've cancelled your appointment.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2013-03-14 10:21
    Good evening (night time here). ",)

Cherry Convention 2013 report is finished.
    Here it is, just in case you're interested to see.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2013-03-06 20:01
    Sorry for late reply. I have plenty of things going on in the past few days, in addition to getting sick with high fever.

Here's info on the special guest. She's a "cosplay ambassador".

麗華 REIKA is renowned for portraying Barnaby Brooks Jr. from Tiger And Bunny and Ren Jinguuji from Uta no ☆ Prince-sama♪. 麗華 REIKA has visited Thailand, Singapore, and China as a cosplay ambassador. This is 麗華 REIKA’s second time in the Philippines after her visit last year at Cosplay Mania 2012.
  10. Urzu 7
    2013-03-03 19:42
    Urzu 7
    AME looked fun. I saw some good cosplayers in the photos you have. Who was the guest from Japan? Does she work for an anime company? Is she a VA?