AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 110
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-27 05:43
    Liddo-kun
    Finished resizing pics. Uploading.. just need 30-45 minutes more to complete the report.
  2. MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    2012-08-27 05:11
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    By otaku room, I mean having a huge collection of anime stuff, from posters to anime figurines. I have a friend who is willing to spend hundreds of pounds just to obtain one particular figurine from Clannad.

Hey, take your time to upload the pics. I am in no hurry at all~

So a question about singers performing, do you guys have premium seats or something similar to that? Or can you just sit anywhere you like?
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-26 06:35
    Liddo-kun
    Forgot to reply your question about my friend's cats. Well, she never explained it exactly why Lizzy (the big one) is the only one who is allowed to go out during the winter. All my friend said is the other one is still "too small" to be allowed to go out. I think there's a danger that small cats could freeze in the snow - that's only my speculation though, so take it with a grain of salt.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-26 06:32
    Liddo-kun
    I do have a small collection, items from anime cons and those that I ordered from Japan. What do you mean by otaku room? Not really cosplayed before, but I do help out when necessary. For example at Komikon (a manga convention), I helped my cousin sell the doujinshi that he made.

Sorry, I'm still tired today because had to stay at the office whole day.
    I promise the pics will be up by tomorrow.
  5. MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    2012-08-25 17:52
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    Awesome! You must have a huge collection of anime stuff by now. Do you have an otaku room? Is it expensive? Do you cosplay yourself?

Sure, take your rest. It would be interesting to see the pictures. I have only been to a Japanese convention, and though there are cosplayers and anime related stuff, it cannot be compared to a real anime convention.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-25 08:13
    Liddo-kun
    For the con today, it's a cosplay themed one. I was a little sad at the start of the day, because my friends are not present in this one. But somehow I met a new friend, and it brightened up my mood. Got lots of pics, I'll share them in a day or two. For now I need to rest.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-25 08:04
    Liddo-kun
    Yes. I attend them as often as I can. Usually, I'm with my cousin or with a friend. Well, there are various things to do depending on the con. Buy stuffs (earphones, keychains, bookmarks), if it's a doujin convention I buy doujins and manga that are on sale. Often there are bands during the night as well.

Shared two reports here on Animesuki.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...70#post3909370

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1441

The rest are in the link under my sig. It goes to a thread in the backup forum.
  8. MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    2012-08-25 07:32
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    It seems like you often attend anime convention. So what did you do there? Were you alone?

Yup, no point being angry anyway. No one could turn back the clock and undo the past.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-25 07:26
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry for the late reply. I attended an anime convention today and I just got back home (past 8 pm here).

Yes. G.A is classic comedy. And in the tv version I watched, Nomad is Normad. I remember the corn beef jokes once again.

Honestly, I was upset back then. But I didn't blame her (much). I focused efforts in rebuilding instead (angry people have a lot of adrenaline ). I just convinced myself that Shatoyarn is a teen, and teenage people make some decisions that lead to a bad end sometimes. It's a lesson to be learned.
  10. MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    2012-08-24 09:12
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    Oh, I remember that cave episode! It's one of those rare episodes that Nomad is actually afraid, haha. Yup, one of the reasons why love the interaction between Nomad and Forte is because Nomad uses sarcasm to the max whenever hod-blooded Forte talks to him. All this talk of GA makes me want to watch it again!

That's really weird, this Mion character. Although Shatoyarn should have been more careful, I do feel sorry for her. She must have blamed herself for what transpired. At the very least, your forum is still alive albeit not very active anymore, as opposed to my old forum. I can't even look back if I want to.

Why is it only Lizzy allowed to venture outside? Is it because Lizzy is older than Sumi?