AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 126
  1. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-17 06:35
    Posting your travel pictures here on Animesuki? I'd like to see them. Conventions happen almost the whole year in my country. And the various groups promoting / funding them get more active as the "ber" months (Sept-Dec) approach. I try to attend at least one each month.

Currently living in Manila, Quezon City area.

Common locations of anime conventions are SMNE Skydome, Megatrade Hall, WTC, and Mall of Asia. I just need to eat dinner, and take a photo of the items that I bought at the con. Will have the report up in an hour or two.
    2012-09-17 06:13
    Yup, I am going through thousands of pics now. Will post photos and commentaries later in the travel thread.

Wow! Another con? How many cons do you attend in a year? It seems like your area has many conventions. You must be living in the city.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-16 22:28
    Okaeri. Had fun on your trip?

Yes, GotF is a depressing anime, and sad too. It's disturbing how their mother died. But got to accept, what happened to that family could have happened for real to some families in Japan at that time. War is tragic. Have not watched the live adaptation.

On another topic. I've managed to attend the large con last Saturday (it's Monday now). Just need some time to sort out the pics. I''ll have a report up sometime today on Animesuki's cosplay thread.
    2012-09-16 10:35
    I am back! Yup, I watched that film. While I dislike it purely for personal reasons (it is very depressing), it carries a great anti-war message, through the eyes of two innocent children. Have you watched the live adaptation? I watched it, and the film focus a lot on the aunt, how she is forced to be selfish for the sake of her own children.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-13 10:35
    Hi. Purely by accident, I saw that you watched Grave of the Fireflies. I agree, it's a really sad movie of what could happen to children if their parents died during a war.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-03 07:34
    You're welcome. And I hope you are safe in your travels.
    2012-09-03 07:29
    Thanks for sharing! I won't be swift in my replies though, as I am currently traveling around Europe until 16 September.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2012-09-03 06:59
    Update: Hi. This September, there will be two large anime conventions. Best of Anime 2012 (15-16) and Cosmania (29-30). I'll try to attend at least one day of each con. Will share pics on Animesuki's convention thread if I manage to get some. ",)
  9. Liddo-kun
    2012-08-29 19:26
    No, I would never display my pic in a public forum like this just to brag that I got spoonfed by a maid.

Too bad that butler cafes are not as popular as maid cafes. I would really love to be spoonfed by a bishie!
    Sometimes Ozine has a few butlers in their cafes.
    Well, if only we were in the same country, I could at the very least inform you about when they would be taking place.
    2012-08-29 08:11
    Lol, did you take a picture of you getting spoonfed? If you did, you should really upload it here! Everyone would envy you! Too bad that butler cafes are not as popular as maid cafes. I would really love to be spoonfed by a bishie!