AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 440
  1. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-26 19:03
    Liddo-kun
    Forgot to show this last time. Hmm, people who liked your snow pics. ^^

2. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-21 08:06
    Liddo-kun
    We use tubular lamps.. the one that burned uses a ballast. In this pic you can see the burnt our area of the ceiling. The new lamps are safer, because they don't use ballast.

3. Palsa-San
    2016-04-19 19:35
    Palsa-San
    What type of light was it? (long tube, spiral)
  4. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-19 17:02
    Liddo-kun
    That's perfect...

Yeah, I thought we were doomed when the small fire start to spread on the roof. And electricity sparking. One shot from extinguisher saved the day.
  5. Palsa-San
    2016-04-19 13:54
    Palsa-San
    How does this look?:

It's good that you had it on hand. O_O
  6. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-19 06:47
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, thanks but can i make one last adjustment? How about moving The Fluff to the center again at that size? Thanks

And not joking.. our clinic almost got burned today.. one of the flourescent bulbs sparked and burst into flame. good thing we had a fire extinguisher ready. The whole place is a mess, we have a lot of cleaning up tomorrow. >__< Always have a fire extinguisher ready at ur house, it might save you someday...
  7. Palsa-San
    2016-04-18 21:02
    Palsa-San
    Cool.

How does this look?:

I tried putting it on the right side, but it didn't blend very well with the background, so I moved it to the left.

It went well, they're actually planing to move up here, and looking at houses was one of the reasons for the visit.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-18 07:29
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, and how was the visit of your relatives? I hope you had a nice time with them.

Seeing relatives from far away is a pleasant experience. Relatives from my dad's side lived in the province... when I was small, they would visit every Christmas and bring food and other souvenirs from their place. Good memories. :3
  9. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-18 07:20
    Liddo-kun
    Amazing sig design.... better than what I've expected. It's like the Eldrazi is holding the parts of the Eldrazi temple. ^^

The design is already ok, but can I make a few adjustments? Can you please make a version where "The Fluff" is much much smaller, maybe just the size of this font that we use here in Animesuki (and you can change it's location if you want). I'm using that version as a banner for a thread. thank you.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2016-04-18 07:16
    Liddo-kun
    Charlene reply to you. Showed to her your comment. xD

Oh, and she also saw your snow pics. "wow" is her comment to those. ^^