AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 495
  1. Liddo-kun
    2016-07-11 07:10
    Liddo-kun
    ooh, interesting story. will check it out.

And amazing sig... thank you tomodachi. Once again a nice combination of images. I actually had no idea how to mix them properly, but you gave me a good surprise. hehe ^___^
  2. Palsa-San
    2016-07-10 22:53
    Palsa-San
    Done:
  3. Palsa-San
    2016-07-10 17:46
    Palsa-San
    Here is the MyAnimeList for the series: http://myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE
    It's a great series, I've enjoyed it so much that I'll probably re-watch it a third time.
    By the way, the anime adaption of the Key visual novel Planetarian has also started airing, I watched the first episode last night and enjoyed it: http://myanimelist.net/anime/33091/P..._Hoshi_no_Yume

I'll start working on the signature in a few minutes.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2016-07-10 05:05
    Liddo-kun
    Already watched and finished Gakkou. Also read the manga. (ongoing).

Oh, what kind of anime is RElife? first time I've heard about it.
  5. Palsa-San
    2016-07-08 21:48
    Palsa-San
    Anne Happy's pretty cute.
    Have you watched Gakkougurashi! (School-Live!) yet?
    It has a similar aura, but can be quite surprising.
    ReLIFE is really good, Crunchyroll added all 13 episodes at once on July 1, I Started Rewatching The Series On July 6.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2016-07-08 09:01
    Liddo-kun
    Thought appreciated. Anyway, it's ok. No need to hold on to it.

I have other methods to watch the show. Will be starting it after finishing with Anne Happy.
  7. Palsa-San
    2016-07-08 01:05
    Palsa-San
    I just signed out of my Funimation account to check, and it's only available to subscribers at the time, but I'm pretty sure that after the episode has aired for a week they release it online with commercials.
    Love Live: Sunshine airs is updated on Saturdays, so it should be available for non subscribers on Sunday.
    I just got the code for the Crunchyroll 48 hour pass, do you want me to hold onto it until the entire series has finished airing?
  8. Liddo-kun
    2016-07-07 06:45
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, didn't know Funimation did that. Will try to check it out.

I've already sorted and resized + watermarked the pics. All that's left is to write the post at the cos thread. Will hopefully finish on the weekend as well. ^^

Thanks for the effort on the sig. And it's fine, no rush.. I can wait long time for it. :>
  9. Palsa-San
    2016-07-06 19:18
    Palsa-San
    K, I'll see if I can work on it over the weekend. ^_^

Cool, looking forward to the report.
    I'm not sure how Funimation works, but I think you can watch the first episode of an anime for free:
    http://www.funimation.com/shows/love...ideos/episodes
  10. Liddo-kun
    2016-07-05 10:00
    Liddo-kun
    Here are the images for the sig.
    Three of them, just the same as the previous one.

. .

Text:

Mono-Green Stompy

The Fluff