AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 268
  1. Liddo-kun
    2015-05-03 10:14
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, so it's from that game. Hmm, I notice that you seem to like to draw characters from that source.

Is it one of your favorite games on the PS2?
  2. Palsa-San
    2015-04-29 13:02
    Palsa-San
    She's fine, it was around eleven years ago when she was in the Navy.
    There was this guy on her ship that really, really liked her, and she was engaged to someone else at the time, the creep tried to run her fiance over.
    I think that the Navy transferred the nutcase after that, and she hasn't seen or heard from him since then.

They're from Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia (PS2 game).
    I just finished coloring another character:

3. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-28 17:49
    Liddo-kun
    Yeah, it was pretty bad. It was a guy rejected by my friend. He followed us around while crying. O_o!!
    And my friend said that she's gonna scream if the situation would continue a little longer. So I took the course of action to go home early.

Well, even if my own pics are few.. I will supplement the writeup with pics from another friend who did a group cosplay there. ^^

I hope your sister is ok, stalkers are a real hassle to deal with. ><

Hmm, and looking nice on the drawings. From what game / manga / anime did the characters come from?
  4. Palsa-San
    2015-04-28 15:28
    Palsa-San
    Cool, I'll check that out.
    Oh, that sounds pretty bad, my sister had to deal with one of them when she was in the navy, I'm glad that nothing bad happened though.

Remember how I mentioned before that I was working on a fan-art book with a doujin circle?
    Well, here are some work in progress pics:

I've finished coloring the one in the middle:

5. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-28 08:41
    Liddo-kun
    Good evening. Sorry for being delayed on the next con report (I'll fix it up soon). Life and business has been busy as always. If I don't work - then there would be no money to attend cons. xD

For a little summary of the 8th PCC anime convention.

Despite some difficulties, our trip to the convention is still a success.

A few bad things happened at the last parts of the day - which is one of our group members had a stalker following her. So I had to act as improvised bodyguard for almost an hour. Have fewer photos than I normally would have gotten because of this incident (only 40 compared to 100+ pics that I usually get). As it is difficult to walk after cosplayers while keeping guard on someone at the same time. For the sake of making a more positive writeup - I won't mention anything about the stalker incident, when making a post at the Animesuki cosplay thread. Please don't mention it in there as well. onegaishimasu @_@

And also one of the mall guards questioned our gun props for Aria Kanzaki, he said that our gun looked too real, so he has to put orange tape on the handle - we agreed, and our gun received minor damages from the orange tape (the orange color of the tape stuck to the white paint =_=). Props maker tasukete! @_@
  6. Palsa-San
    2015-03-26 19:53
    Palsa-San
    K, I'll go take a look.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2015-03-26 18:13
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from Otaku Expo 2015.
    Here it is, just in case you want to see. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2552
  8. Palsa-San
    2015-03-13 22:33
    Palsa-San
    Yeah, I have a monthly subscription to CrunchyRoll and a yearly subscription to Funimation, I also have a monthly subscription to Hulu, but I don't really watch anime there, as it's predominately a family account.
    I really enjoy having the subscriptions, the yearly subscription to Funimation costs $59.99, which is less than a new video game.
    Crunchy costs about $6.95 monthly, which is nothing compared to the $190 bill from the cable company (which went up after switching to basic).
    Between the two I have access to enough anime to keep me entertained for the rest of my life.
    Plus, it's legal and helps the industry, which is also good.
    They generally just expire before I can share them, one will actually expire on the 16th, but Crunchy sends me a new one each month.
    I'll send you the codes via PM along with the expiration dates, so feel free to use or pass them on.
    On a side note, Crunchy just recently added manga to the premium membership.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2015-03-13 10:11
    Liddo-kun
    Wow, you are a full member at Crunchy??? Cool. ^^

Sorry for late reply. Real life just got so busy.
    Oh, and I know someone who might use the passes. Are you giving one of them away? o.o
  10. Palsa-San
    2015-03-02 22:07
    Palsa-San
    True, I feel a lot better now that I've gotten it.
    I'm always happy to contribute what I can.
    Sounds cool, I look forward to seeing them. ^_^

On a separate note: I have a premium membership with CrunchyRoll, and every month they send me an all-access guest pass that allows a person to have full service for 48 hours, but I never have anyone to give the code to, so they just expire.
    Would you or anyone that you know of like to use one?
    Right now I have three of them that are still active.