AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 223
  1. Palsa-San
    2014-09-28 15:09
    Palsa-San
    That is one huge bear, on my first glance at the thumbnail, I thought it was a costume.
    I'm glad that she's happy with them, the cards were fun to make. ^_^
    By the way, how did they look once they were printed out?
  2. Liddo-kun
    2014-09-28 07:12
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, nice - you eat healthy. Well, it was only a simple bithday party. We had fresh fruit salad, spaghetti, chicken, and a cake.

Really fun. The price of the ticket is 300 pesos, but even if the ticket was twice as much as that... I would still have gone inside.

Oh, and my friend thanks you for all that you've did. So we had this shot.
    Marie and bear Shidou waving to Palsa-san. ^^

3. Palsa-San
    2014-09-22 20:08
    Palsa-San
    Hahah, as long as it's not steak (vegetarian).
    So was the convention fun?
  4. Liddo-kun
    2014-09-22 08:35
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for the help at the cosplay thread.

We had a small party at Marie's house today. I told her that you greeted her a happy birthday. She replied thanks to you, and she said that you would have a tupperware of fruit salad for taking home, if you had come to her birthday. / I'm serious ^^
  5. Palsa-San
    2014-09-21 22:29
    Palsa-San
    Sure, I'll see if I can find some cosplays in my DeviantART favorites.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2014-09-21 18:45
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks. A little favor... can you post something at the cosplay thread?

I can't post the BOA 2014 report, because that would be triple posting already. the mods might frown at that. ><
  7. Palsa-San
    2014-09-21 17:51
    Palsa-San
    Awesome, glad to hear that it went well, and I'll look forward to the report!
  8. Liddo-kun
    2014-09-21 08:26
    Liddo-kun
    Today's BOA 2014 went very smoothly. And you contributed to that, we were able to give away most of the coscards. I think there's only 2 or 3 left at the packs. ^^

I will try to make a report soon.
  9. Palsa-San
    2014-09-20 17:28
    Palsa-San
    Part of it, though the text for the one card wouldn't fit regardless of the setting used.
    It's a shame that FaceBook doesn't just make the shorter address a default thing.

K, tell her that I wish her a happy birthday!
  10. Liddo-kun
    2014-09-20 06:15
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, so that's it... anyway, we've already reproduced your work in sufficient quantity for tomorrow.

The day after the convention. It is Marie's birthday celebration. She said that if you had been the same country with us - she would have invited you too. She is surprised and happy about the coscard.