AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 321
  1. Liddo-kun
    2015-08-31 18:08
    Thanks, we borrowed the Kurisu Makise costume from my friend Kristine (she's the president of the japanese culture club at their university). ^^

Ok, we shall wait patiently for the edited pics.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2015-08-29 18:36
    Uwuh.. that's good enough for a first try. People bought the stuffs because they liked some things in it. :3
  3. Palsa-San
    2015-08-28 16:15
    He only brought about 15 copies to the convention (though he took 60 copies of the music album), all of which sold out, there were also additional copies online that sold out, but I'm not sure how many in total were printed as of now.
    The book has since then been restocked though. ^_^
  4. Liddo-kun
    2015-08-28 07:04
    Ok, thanks. I'll pass you the pics tom. ^^

Oh, and I'm interested to know. Can you tell me about the books? How many copies did your group manage to sell?
  5. Palsa-San
    2015-08-28 01:17
    Sorry, I didn't notice your comments.
    Sure, if you still want me to add it I can do that.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2015-08-24 16:58
    Hmm, oh and we recently did a Steins Gate photoshoot.

Can I ask help in placing Steins Gate logo on the pics (we have 7 )? Only if you're not busy. Thanks. ^^
  7. Liddo-kun
    2015-08-24 07:38
    Wow, congrats on the sold out artbook. Looks like many people got interested in it.

Sorry for late congratulations, did not notice earlier because the post is done in your profile. @.@
  8. Liddo-kun
    2015-07-19 08:18
    And I posted your DA on my FB timeline. :3

Tagged you there.
  9. Palsa-San
    2015-07-18 22:52
    I thought you might like to know, I posted a sampler of the works on my DeviantArt page.
  10. Palsa-San
    2015-07-14 15:36
    The circle's name is A Reyvateil's Melody (ARM for short), I'll be credited as Palsa in the book, with a link to my DeviantART, Pixiv and Twitter pages.
    I actually named the book, it will be called: 'Astraea: Illustrations from A Reyvateil's Melody'.
    The name Astraea comes from a Greek goddess of the stars, the cover will depict two characters: Misha Arsellec Lune (in her adult form) from the Ar tonelico series, who is refereed to as a Star Singer in the game; the other will be Iris Fortner from the Atelier series, who is a reincarnation of a creation goddess; between the two, the name felt rather fitting.