AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 563
  1. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-30 07:00
    Well, doing a careful research is good. I agree. ^^ Pc's are very sensitive, one mistake and boom. ><

Uwuh, need your opinion please. We wig fixed our Chitoge yesterday. Washed it first in mild detergent. Rinsed. Then washed it in hair conditioner.. comb with big toothed comb for about 20 min... wash again in conditioner combed again for 20 min.. repeated this about 2 more times. Took more than two hours to finish. So tired... oh, and this is a tricky wig.. because the yellow parts can be combed just fine. But the pink ends can only be "combed" with fingers. Does it look good already?

2. Palsa-San
    2016-09-27 18:49
    Volcano, thanks I'll look into that one.
    The one I posted earlier is probably too large for my case, so I'll have do a bit more research before I can invest in one.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-27 11:15
    That looks like a strong fan. I would also suggest a "Volcano" brand fan in case you look for another brand. Keeping 2 fans - one cooling the cpu, and another cooling the case itself. Has greatly helped extend the life of my board - last almost 10 years honestly. Could have lasted longer if my cpu not been a victim of lightning strike that travelled along the dsl wire and damaged the board.

Hmm... you're dedicated on refining your drawing skills. Goodluck with it. ^^
  4. Palsa-San
    2016-09-26 20:04
    I'll probably have to do an upgrade at some point, maybe this one, in the meantime I've been transferring a lot of work projects over to it. I also bought the full version of DesignDoll today, which will be a huge help with drawings.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-26 07:03
    Congrats! Actually, I was supposed to joke about things exploding on my last vm to you. But changed my mind since the joke would be offensive if something bad did happen. Glad things worked out fine.

The last time something "exploded" on my pc was many many years ago on my second pc. I was ignorant to know that computers can overheat. Played Starcraft day and night... powersource just... exploded with a spark jolt. Bye bye to the board as well. Cost me a ton to recover. After that I replaced the one small fan with two larger cooling fans.
  6. Palsa-San
    2016-09-25 19:42
    I was so terrified when I first pressed the power on button, but everything went well, it didn't explode.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-25 01:07
    Woah, that's a nice rig you have there. Looks like things went ok in your comp assembly project. xD

Oh, I see. So there's n othing to worry about. Just have to reply on the flush dns method.
  8. Palsa-San
    2016-09-25 00:15
    I don't really post much on the forums, but I've experienced similar issues before, and have also used the flush DNS method to resolve some of them.
    If that method doesn't work, then it's most likely the web host or the browser.
    A few years ago on the older A Reyvateil's Melody board, it would have server issues every so often, do to the fact that the person hosting the server had other issues going on. Also, the RPG Maker community's forum has been known to have similar server issues.

On a separate note, I finished my computer build.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-23 06:38
    Good evening friend. Have you experienced something like this with the forum?

I'm trying to find clues on how it can be avoided. Thanks.
  10. Palsa-San
    2016-09-18 16:01
    Cool, I'll look forward to that. ^_^
    On a side note, some good news, I've finished gathering all the parts for my computer.
    I'll spend the next week watching as many instructional videos as I can on YouTube, and then I'll try putting it together over the weekend, let's hope everything turns out alright.