AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 515
  1. Liddo-kun
    2016-06-26 06:08
    Liddo-kun
    uwah, sorry didn't notice your msg about Shinoa - because you posted it on your profile, I did not get any notification. @.@

Seen it now. She's indeed cute. XD And intersting personality too.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2016-06-21 07:01
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, sounds interesting. Ok, I'll give it a try.
  3. Palsa-San
    2016-06-19 20:00
    Palsa-San
    I enjoyed the first season, but haven't gotten around to watching the second one yet.
    It basically takes place in a post apocalyptic world, where humans above a certain age have died do to a virus infection.
    While this event was occurring, a number of vampires that had been living underground decided to take advantage of the situation and enslaved as many of the survivors that they could, taking them underground.
    The main character manages to escape, and several years later joins a resistance to combat the vampires.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2016-06-19 07:32
    Liddo-kun
    Ahm, and forgot to mention. I've shot a pic of a character from Owari that i have not shot before. Sorry, don't know names of characters except for Krul and Shinoa. Have not yet watched it. .. btw, is it a good anime? Might watch based on your recommendation.
  5. Palsa-San
    2016-06-11 20:07
    Palsa-San
    Cool.
    And that's okay, I'm looking forward to seeing them.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2016-06-08 17:50
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, yeah.. the images were blended well together. Just for a bit of back story...
    Spoiler:

Oh, and with regards to O-kun.. sorry I could not find Isuzu Sento or the other girl. But I did get plenty of Owari no Seraph, and a little from Love Live new season. Will have the pics up as soon as I can.
  7. Palsa-San
    2016-06-04 21:01
    Palsa-San
    I'm glad you liked it, I had a lot of fun compositing the three together.
    At first I had the reddish guy in the center, with the other one on the left, and the tunnel at the right.
    But then I figured that it would look best with the tunnel in the center, so I re-positioned everything, copied the red guy's arm to a higher layer so that it would appear in the front, and played around with the layer settings.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2016-06-03 09:25
    Liddo-kun
    Ok, got it! ^^

Would like to say again.. that Eldrazi sig you did is awesome. Made me feel right at home at the other forum. First time I've seen you mix 3 images in a sig.
  9. Palsa-San
    2016-06-02 19:15
    Palsa-San
    K, here are three.
    Kuon or anyone else from Utawarerumono.
    Sento Isuzu from Amagi Brilliant Park.
    Isla from Plastic Memories.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2016-06-02 06:00
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm... and on other news. Change of plans, we won't be going to Toycon 2016.. instead we would be going to O-Kun Fiesta, a convention that will happen next Sunday (today is thursday).

Is there a particular cosplay that you wanna see? Besides Owari no Seraph ones?