AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 398
  1. Palsa-San
    2015-11-03 00:07
    Palsa-San
    Awesome, the lumpia sounds delicious.
    It's been awhile since I last had some spring rolls, I'll have to see if I can find a vegetarian version some time.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2015-10-31 07:15
    Liddo-kun
    Anyway, today is the anniversary of my Optical clinic. Would have invited you if you live in the same country. Anyway, almost our whole cosplay team is present (Karen is not here, i think she's in the province ><). Had a simple celebration - we have some noodles, lumpia (these taste like fried chinese dumplings, MJ cooked them), ice cream, pizza (fav food of Mich xD http://worldcosplay.net/member/Feichun151942). and a choco cake. ^^

Showing the pics to you because you are a part of our group. ^^

. . .
  3. Liddo-kun
    2015-10-31 07:11
    Liddo-kun
    hmm, nice to hear that your area is safe. )

I guess the authorities are more responsible in the US - over here one cause of floods is the authorities being lazy to clean up the drainage systems, which is why flooding became a serious problem years ago. They only learned their lesson and became a bit more reliable when many people died during flooding (about 2 years ago) by typhoon Ondoy..
  4. Palsa-San
    2015-10-29 22:47
    Palsa-San
    I'm glad to hear that everyone's okay and that the damages are minor.

There was actually some flooding in the nearby area a couple of months back, but it's fine where I live.
    Other parts of the state, as well as the surrounding states were hit a lot worse.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2015-10-29 07:14
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for the concern. Things are generally ok for me. Me and Mich both live in high areas, so there's little threat of flood.

Karen's house gets a little flooded in heavy rains though, but does not really reach the bed, so it's only a bit of discomfort to get the the water out. Not life threatening danger. >< MJ is the same situation as Karen, her dorm also gets watered during a storm - so she's currently looking for a better dorm.

Well, I do hope you're ok in your area. No floods at the place where you live? o.o
  6. Palsa-San
    2015-10-28 21:05
    Palsa-San
    Cool. ^_^

Has everything been alright where your at?
    I know that the Philippines have been hit with some nasty weather of late, so I've been concerned.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2015-10-26 07:39
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry, was not able to reply.

Anyway, we've put a link to your DA gallery on MJ's Kurisu. And she made it a profile pic. That should stay awhile and help advertise your page. :3

Now with 108 likes. :3

http://worldcosplay.net/photo/3840592
  8. Palsa-San
    2015-10-09 13:25
    Palsa-San
    A few years ago I was having computer problems, so I started to back things up onto my external hard drive, it turned out that the problem was actually the hard drive and not the computer, unfortunately it died shortly after, taking with it all of the back ups.
    Fortunately I backed up my most critical projects online as well. ^_^

If you want to.

I'd like to make a game with real-time action battle system, like in the Secret of Mana, Summon Night, YS or Legend of Zelda games.
    Since I'm looking at using RPG Maker MV, it may take some time for the right scripts to come out, but for now I'll have to work on the concept, sprites and character portraits, so I should have enough to work on in the meantime.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2015-10-09 06:17
    Liddo-kun
    Actually, I was thankful it didn't die right away - staying alive for 2 more weeks after the lightning incident allowed me to finish Toycon. The comps of other neighbors died right away. O_O

Well, also in the 2 weeks that the comp stayed alive - I backed up in USB's almost every vital piece of data. Espescially the irreplaceable ones like the convention pics. So almost nothing is lost.

Uwuuuh, nice drawings? Want me to link to them next time I credit you in WorldCosplay?

Oh, that's interesting. What type of RPG do you want to create?

MJ likes bears a lot. xD She spent 60% of her salary on bears alone. Not kidding. Well, she still has enough left for food and rent. And thankfully, she only did that once.
  10. Palsa-San
    2015-10-08 23:44
    Palsa-San
    Sorry about your computer, I hope you didn't lose to much stuff; it's good to hear that you've also gotten a new one though.

Pretty good, how have things been your way?
    Right now I'm looking at purchasing RPG Maker MV, I have a concept in mind for a game, and if everything turns out as I hope, then I might be able to make some resources as well.
    By the way, I uploaded the illustrations I drew for the book to my DeviantArt gallery:
    http://metalraptor.deviantart.com/gallery/

That bear is so huge.