AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 223
  1. Palsa-San
    2014-06-03 15:06
    Palsa-San
    That would be cool.
    I'm hoping to make the concept she's from into a game using RPG Maker, but I doubt it would make any headway's (especially since I work at a snail's crawl ).
  2. Liddo-kun
    2014-06-03 06:27
    Liddo-kun
    uwuhhh, Skullgirls is a popular video game in anime conventions here. And Blazblue cosplayers are often present - Rachel Alucard being one of the more frequent to be cosplayed.

Who knows... one day we might see your character in a game. And people here would cosplay her. ^^
  3. Palsa-San
    2014-06-02 19:51
    Palsa-San
    Thanks for the input Liddu-kun. ^_^
    Oniika hasn't checked my note yet, so I hope he takes it up.
    He drew the artwork for the fighting game SkullGirls, but his usual style is more like Guilty Gear or BlazBlue, so I'm very anxious to see what she would look like if drawn that way.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2014-06-02 18:13
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, ok.

Well, I'm more used to looking at cosplay than drawings but let's see.. The facial expression is just right. Green tail to match the green hair is a nice touch. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Goodluck with the commissions.
  5. Palsa-San
    2014-06-02 15:39
    Palsa-San
    I'm a bit surprised that Anime Suki doesn't have a general art and literature thread, most forums that I'm on have one, and since personal artwork and writings doesn't fall under fan art, it would be against the rules to post there.
    Anyway, I just posted a drawing for one of my characters on DeviantART:

I'm looking at commissioning Oniika to draw a still sprite of her, as he's offering sprite commissions for around $10.
    But I'd like to know if the overall design looks good first, does anything look off to you?
  6. Palsa-San
    2014-05-28 19:57
    Palsa-San
    I'm glad to here that. ^_^
  7. Liddo-kun
    2014-05-27 06:29
    Liddo-kun
    Ohh, the Tohka pic in the middle is helpful. It help us know the exact position of the patch. Thanks. ^^
  8. Palsa-San
    2014-05-27 00:29
    Palsa-San
    Are these helpful?:

9. Liddo-kun
    2014-05-25 19:42
    Liddo-kun
    Ohayou.

Question: Have you seen a pic of the school patch on the blazer that the girls wear on Date A Live anime?

A friend of mine is going to cosplay as Kurumi.. we already have the blazer but no patch yet. We are going to show the pic of the patch to our tailor. Thanks a lot. ",)

/this message is sent to friends
  10. Palsa-San
    2014-05-13 15:06
    Palsa-San
    I found out about it last night, but thanks for the note. ^_^