AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 72
  1. Liddo-kun
    2016-10-01 09:42
    Thanks. We're going to wash our Kotori Minami wig next. Because sometime this month of October... a new Kotori costume would arrive in the mail. The Kotori costume is a bit expensive, so 3 people pitched in some effort to make it happen. @.@

Anyway, I haven't asked yet. Just out of curiosity, who are your favorite girls in Sunshine? And why?
  2. Triple_R
    2016-09-30 08:25
    I'm actually Ok with either girl winning, I was just curious to know why Sleeping took the approach she did. After she explained it to me, I get it.

As for your wig... looks great! Very well-combed.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-30 07:13
    Saw your comment when replying to Sleep. Ah, so you want You Watanabe to win? Hmm, well you-sora winning is fine too. She's also one of my favorites. Yohane is just a bit more at the top of the scale, so I voted for her - a fan of Chuunbyou here. ^^

Hmm, and can I have your opinion please? ^^ We wig fixed our Chitoge yesterday. Washed it first in mild detergent. Rinsed. Then washed it in hair conditioner.. comb with big toothed comb for about 20 min... wash again in conditioner combed again for 20 min.. repeated this about 2 more times. Took more than two hours to finish. So tired... oh, and this is a tricky wig.. because the yellow parts can be combed just fine. But the pink ends can only be "combed" with fingers. Does it look good already?

4. Liddo-kun
    2016-09-18 10:04
    Good evening tomodachi. ^^ Hmm, just got home from BOA 2016. This is a big convention. If you still like RE:Zero.. I got plenty of pics of cosplayers from that anime. Sorry for any grammar or spell mistakes in this post. It's past 10:30 here right now.. and a bit tired and sleepy. @__@

Oh, and RE:Zero must be a really good anime. They're starting to become more common in conventions here. Similar to how there became many SAO cosplayers when Sword Art Online became famous. ^^
  5. Liddo-kun
    2016-08-22 09:35
    Video added to the writeup. Sorry, was late on that. I had problems uploading to youtube. O_O
  6. Liddo-kun
    2016-08-21 10:04
    Hello everyone. Fourth anime convention writeup for this year. ^^
    Just finished uploading pics that I got from Otaku Expo 2016 (august).
    Please click the link if you want to see.

Oh, and there's a Rem and Ram news at the bottom of the writeup.
  7. Triple_R
    2016-08-19 08:03
    It's cool, Liddo-kun. It's an easy thing to get mixed-up on, really.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2016-08-19 06:45
    Ah, sorry for the post at the LL Sunshine thread. I thought it was Chika who mentioned the stairs. My mistake. ><
  9. Liddo-kun
    2016-08-15 07:49
    Good eve friend. My news about Rem and Ram almost done. Just give me two more days. Will notify you when it's done. **
  10. Triple_R
    2016-08-08 07:17
    Please keep me posted on the big news! I like Ram and I love Rem.