AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
  1. Liddo-kun
    2015-05-03 10:15
    Liddo-kun
    Sharing pics from the photoshoot that we did today.
    Karen testing the new maid costume that we bought. ^_^

The weather is a bit hot, because it's summer here.
    So some of the shots we did indoors, where the air conditioning makes life easier.

. . . . .

Hmm, my next upload would be about the 8th PCC anime convention.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-29 06:49
    Liddo-kun
    Awwhhh.. we would just put some new oil pastel on the Aria Kanzaki gun to fix it. The damage is small anyway, so there's no need to get upset / ponder on it too much. I would post a pic of the gun later on the cosplay thread.

Ohoh, and we would still bring the guns on the next con. Mj wants to use Aria costume next. Would just be careful not be spotted by the mall security guards. --- or... if we do get spotted, MJ can holster the guns and just use Aria's swords which we also have. **
  3. Triple_R
    2015-04-28 19:21
    Triple_R
    Sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered during the convention. Don't worry, I won't discuss them on the cosplay thread itself.

The story about the guns is pretty funny, though. It's genuinely unfortunate that the orange tape hurt the guns a bit, but hey, you can at least take pride in making very realistic-looking guns. Maybe next time aim for slightly lower quality, lol.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-28 08:42
    Liddo-kun
    Good evening. Sorry for being delayed on the next con report (I'll fix it up soon). Life and business has been busy as always. If I don't work - then there would be no money to attend cons. xD

For a little summary of the 8th PCC anime convention.

Despite some difficulties, our trip to the convention is still a success.

A few bad things happened at the last parts of the day - which is one of our group members had a stalker following her. So I had to act as improvised bodyguard for almost an hour. Have fewer photos than I normally would have gotten because of this incident (only 40 compared to 100+ pics that I usually get). As it is difficult to walk after cosplayers while keeping guard on someone at the same time. For the sake of making a more positive writeup - I won't mention anything about the stalker incident, when making a post at the Animesuki cosplay thread. Please don't mention it in there as well. onegaishimasu @_@

And also one of the mall guards questioned our gun props for Aria Kanzaki, he said that our gun looked too real, so he has to put orange tape on the handle - we agreed, and our gun received minor damages from the orange tape (the orange color of the tape stuck to the white paint =_=). Props maker tasukete! @_@
  5. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-16 06:54
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, I did not notice that the birthday greeting that you sent me is a cosplayer's pic.

Nice Noe cosplay. Thanks! ^^

Enjoyed True Tears last 2008.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-10 08:19
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, and PCC is just 2 days from now.

I'll deliver some new pics to the cosplay thread soon. :3

/have a nice day
  7. Liddo-kun
    2015-04-10 08:16
    Liddo-kun
    Uwuh, arigatou. You are the first one from AS to greet me. ^^
  8. Triple_R
    2015-04-10 07:45
    Triple_R
  9. Liddo-kun
    2015-03-26 17:51
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Finished uploading cosplay pics from Otaku Expo 2015.
    Here it is, just in case you want to see. ",)

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2552
  10. Liddo-kun
    2015-01-26 06:17
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, and sorry I forgot to tell..

My next anime convention writeup has some SAO. You like that anime, right? ^^

Here's a preview..

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2543