AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Miko Miko

Notices

Conversation Between Miko Miko and Hiroi Sekai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2012-01-12 04:29
    Hiroi Sekai
    Happy happy birthday!
  2. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-19 17:50
    Hiroi Sekai
    Thanks!^^ Now that you mentioned it, I noticed that there wasn't a subscribe button! I added the option to subscribe via email if you want to be notified that way. If not, I don't mind letting you know about new posts either

It's always good to write with someone else running the blog, so if you ever want a medium to write in, I could offer you a place to write in
  3. Miko Miko
    2011-10-19 17:03
    Miko Miko
    I wish I could! && ohh your blog sounds interesting ~ I'm going to bookmark it so I can read it often, you should let me know when you update. I want a blog but I get lazy xD
  4. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-19 15:57
    Hiroi Sekai
    It's just a new thing I'm doing, so it's not FULL of content yet, but...
    http://hiroisekai.wordpress.com/
    It's mostly about Japanese and a little bit of Western entertainment (when necessary).:P

If only you could cut your own hair, right?:P It's impossible to explain exactly what you want @.@
  5. Miko Miko
    2011-10-19 15:54
    Miko Miko
    Ohh what sort of blog? I love blogs!

&& yes, it looks kinda cool. I am a bit disappointed though, but hairdressers never do it spot on. -__- hehe xx
  6. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-19 15:51
    Hiroi Sekai
    Aw, that's nice to hear^^

And ooh, a haircut? Nice! I'm just spending time working on all aspects of my blog Keeping busy, keeping busy!
  7. Miko Miko
    2011-10-19 15:48
    Miko Miko
    Hi ~ You're welcome! I always accept friend requests ^^;;

& things are going awesomely, just had my hair cut yaay ~ what about you? xx
  8. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-10-19 12:51
    Hiroi Sekai
    Hey there, thanks for accepting my friend request

How are things going for you today?