AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Iggy_Pop

Notices

Conversation Between Iggy_Pop and Knightrunner
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 43
  1. Iggy_Pop
    2010-02-13 07:30
    Iggy_Pop
    Yes, I like the YomixNori. It's very clear they care about each other despite their sometimea cold attitude toward each other
  2. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 07:29
    Knightrunner
    lol i'll show you a Ga-rei zero fan-dub version. tell me what you think?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6hc38l_V4w
  3. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 07:27
    Knightrunner
    Are you a fan of Nori and Yomi's relationship? I don't really know any other manga's that fits your description and I think that is why I kind of liked this manga a bit. Have you ever watched Clannad or 5 centimeters per Second? Those anime's are couples do not do violence to each other and there relationships are touchy and strong.
  4. Iggy_Pop
    2010-02-13 07:20
    Iggy_Pop
    do you know any manga like Ga-rei? With a naive male meeting a pro female in an otherworldy fight and the characters pretty much building their relationship in the series, without the usual arguing and instead caring toward each other like Kagura and Ken-chan. i'm tired with the usual Tsundere and their denial of each other's feeling
  5. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 07:10
    Knightrunner
    Cool. Glad you saw the series. Some people that reads only the manga doesn't understand Yomi's character so I'm glad you understand her position in things and why she is important to Kagura. I think if they didn't introduce Yomi in the first arc as one of the 1st bosses people wouldn't be so irriated about her coming back to life story.
  6. Iggy_Pop
    2010-02-13 07:02
    Iggy_Pop
    I've seen some episodes. Zero was definitely darker than Ga-rei. But the ending of Zero gave me hope that they may animate Ga-rei someday
  7. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 07:01
    Knightrunner
    Did you see Ga-rei Zero?
  8. Iggy_Pop
    2010-02-13 06:58
    Iggy_Pop
    Yomi is a great character, but I think using her all the time is a bit repetitive. Segawa should have kept her alive at the end
  9. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 06:57
    Knightrunner
    I just looked at it and I hope the reflection means that it would continue. I wish I could figure what Kagura said to Yomi before she disappeared again.
  10. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 06:53
    Knightrunner
    huh really I didn't know they would hands. i'll check that up along with the reflection on the water. What do you think about Yomi?