AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Iggy_Pop

Notices

Conversation Between Iggy_Pop and Knightrunner
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 43 of 43
  1. Iggy_Pop
    2010-02-13 06:51
    Iggy_Pop
    I think the ending was very rushed too. It could have been longer. Especially the ending, it should have been a longer epilogue instead of just Ken-chan monologuing. I really like to see more Ken-chan and Kagura now that they are an official couple, but instead we only see them holding hand in the last page.
    BTW, do you see something in the reflection on the water? That somehow made me think that this is not gonna be the last we see of Ga-rei.
    I'm looking forward for Segawa's new series Tokyo ESP which start this month, let's hope it feature a copule as lovely as Ken-chan and Kagura
  2. Knightrunner
    2010-02-13 06:47
    Knightrunner
    I think the ending is rushed. I think it was kind of lame how it ended killing yomi for the third time. Plus nori is gone too It would have a better impact if the author would have put just a few more chapters. I'm hopeing somebody will create a better fanfic ending than this but I can't be competely disatified. Most of the cast survive which i'm grateful for. What you your opinion about the ending?
  3. Iggy_Pop
    2010-02-13 06:18
    Iggy_Pop
    Hi, nice to meet you. I want your opinion about the ending of Ga-rei. Do you think it's a bit rushed?