AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > The Chaos

Notices

Conversation Between The Chaos and BleachOD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 179
  1. The Chaos
    2008-10-02 16:48
    The Chaos
    Yep..It Gonna Air after 8 Days From now

@Kakashi ..I told you ..your Wife Gonna Be Jealous
  2. BleachOD
    2008-10-02 16:44
    BleachOD
    Hot damn! Nodame comes out too right?
  3. The Chaos
    2008-10-02 14:59
    The Chaos
    Yeah..I Know how hot he is ..I Started Watching the anime B/c of Him

Btw..Less Than 4 Days For Skip beat ep
  4. BleachOD
    2008-10-02 14:53
    BleachOD
    No No No...Ichigo is always # 1...Bonten is just hot really hot. So I had to wear him for a minute. Ichigo will forgive me since no one takes his place No one...
  5. The Chaos
    2008-10-02 06:47
    The Chaos
    I See you Found New Lover other Than Ichigo XD
  6. BleachOD
    2008-10-02 06:45
    BleachOD
    That's actually what I am going to do...I have to much fun here. So I will just ignore it and vent elsewhere...
  7. The Chaos
    2008-10-02 06:44
    The Chaos
    Then Please Don't Answer The one Who Offend you ...The Best Way is Ignore Him/Her

and Try To Stay away From Trouble ..The Next Banned Maybe take month or more time >_>
  8. BleachOD
    2008-10-02 06:40
    BleachOD
    Then I couldn't make new friends. I just say hi to people. I don't see anything wrong with people doing the same. Insulting under the guise of being "frank" I don't like. But I don't want to discourage people from say hi. I am a people person (strange for a NY-er I know. ) I like meeting people and kidding around. See when people have their profiles blocked I don't send request for fear of rejection<--People I like ...some people I really don't give a damn.

If I did that...Mr DJ couldn't have said welcome back....

Nah. I will take my chances....they just shouldn't get mad at whatever I come back with. Insult at your own risk....I mean mine. I am the one who will get banned for it anyway...
  9. The Chaos
    2008-10-02 06:35
    The Chaos
    Btw..What Don't make your Profile For Friends only So no one Can Post message Offend you
  10. BleachOD
    2008-10-02 06:29
    BleachOD
    I think I will do that....

I will post at my own place and then just link it in the fan club for those that want to read it...

I think I will only visit the signature thread I get into less trouble that way