AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > The Chaos

Notices

Conversation Between The Chaos and Tjaard
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 617
  1. The Chaos
    2011-01-01 10:25
    The Chaos
    Shanks stronger than Blackbeard but he won't fight him even for Ace sake...I think Luffy will go after him if he saw him >_>

sorry didn't check the thread yet ..I spent my three hours in AS writing my New year wishes to every friend in my list it look longer than last year

I started downloading Starry Sky and haven't seen it yet and other than Beez only Kimi no todake second season ...I've seen the list nothing interesting but still gonna download most of the new animes
  2. Tjaard
    2010-12-31 17:57
    Tjaard
    Happy New Year to you too
  3. The Chaos
    2010-12-31 12:39
    The Chaos
    Happy New Year

will reply the message leter ~ ^_^
  4. Tjaard
    2010-12-31 11:42
    Tjaard
    Well, probably he ckeep the mistery of his fruit until a big fight vs luffy or another strong guy (Shanks or some other like him)

Hmm, i think that the last batch is the one of Touhou for tomorrow, today is yes a 2 batch, but 1 for Beelzebub and 1 for KamiNomi, this time not only 2 little for them but 4, cause is the last one of Beelzebub too for now

In while i'm watching the new season calendar, you noticed something that you think is good (except Beel)?
  5. The Chaos
    2010-12-31 09:54
    The Chaos
    I hope Oda add all the info in the future about what Blackbeard did under the cover with WB and how he can take the devil fruit power
    and I think its too creepy too >__>

two batch is the last batch of the year
  6. Tjaard
    2010-12-30 15:03
    Tjaard
    Hahaha, surely you hate all the evil chara of this arc, well, i don't like them too
    He can absorb power probably, so rogia fruit are weak vs BleackBeard, but without seeing the fight i don'rt really know

Hmm, for this part i don't know, i can surely have in mind creepy things
    You know, he put a mantle probably for cover the light, and into maybe he become darkness and enter into WB body for absorb the fruit... but is creepy only to think this >_<

Hmm, probably cause i don't like change my usually things (same for household appliances lol), well, ppl told me always that i like to live like a grandpa

Ps: added new batch, still 2 ones
  7. The Chaos
    2010-12-30 14:45
    The Chaos
    don't remind me of Akainu worst character of One Piece with Blackbeard of course >_>
    I meant as Devil fruit that powerful than darkness ...cause Ace's fire wasn't powerful enough to save him

yeah..I wanna see what he done with WB devil fruit too ...no news of him after the 2 years

really ..why you like old stuff when you can try the great stuff better
  8. Tjaard
    2010-12-30 07:41
    Tjaard
    Surely i want see the part when WB kick him Akainu a bit, cause they're really annoying
    Well, more than powerful is normal devil fruit nullify the other ones, so if you're stronger than him usually isn't a prob
    The prob is after, when he got the WB's one >_>

I'm stuck with a cell without all the new thing, i like more old style things
    The good of the gifts is this xDD
  9. The Chaos
    2010-12-30 07:32
    The Chaos
    yeah ..he don't come much in the anime but do big evil stuff in that time >_>
    don't think there Devil fruit powerful than his ??

in the new stuff ITouch more games and you can see movies and TV show in it
    If i had the money I'll buy it ^o^
  10. Tjaard
    2010-12-30 07:02
    Tjaard
    Surely i don't enjoy to see BlackBeard, he is not someone you'd like to see anytime
    That's a good thing, cause i'm down some old series but nothing so good

Here is the opposite, inside is so hot that you can use pajama all the day

I don't really like all this new things, i needed only something to listening mp3, and the nano iPod is the most comfortable